the one of two members i keep in almost daily contact,Niko,is extremely ill.i can't or won't go into exact details as he requested cause i know the meds he's on is clouding his judgement.all i can say is this is going on his 3rd week in the hospital.has dropped from 215 to as of last night 162.2lbs,is on a 24hr morphine drip,loads of painkillers and whatever else they can give him...and it's not working.hasn't eaten in almost 2.5wks,his wife is falling apart fearing for her new husbands life.he's one of my closest friends i have on the boards...and we've yet to meet face to face.but there's nothing one of us wouldn't do for the other.

it kills me when i hear how his pain is so bad he wants to rip his own guts out.i've been busy off the boards due to alot of my own stuff going on but when it comes to one of my brothers in pain like this i'll beg for prayers.i don't care if you're an atheist,agnostic,catholic,muslim,jew...whatever.ju st pray for him.please.

gonna be sending them a card this week to try and cheer them up and to let them know they've got warriors fighting for them as well on the other side of the keyboards.thnx for your help guys.just a quick prayer as you go to sleep is better than nothing,right?...rocco