Here at AskMen, we’re all about helping guys. But sometimes advice from one dudeto another can only go so far. That’s why we decided to go straight to the source tofind out what the world's hottest women actually expect from us.Thisweek, we asked the model, dancerand actress Shay Maria what she looks for in guys. Hopefully her answers make thefemale sex a little less mysterious. If anything, we've learned from Shay that not allgirls abide by the traditional rules.What’s the biggestgrooming mistake a guy could make?Uh, boys, please don't shave yourarms or legs.What’s sexier -- the macho alpha male or scruffybeta guy?Scruffy beta.RELATED VIDEO:2 Things You Didn't Know About Shay MariaWho should pay on the first date?I probably would.Would you care if a guy picked you up in a garbage-strewn beater?Probably. I can't stand smelly things.What's the bestcompliment you've ever received?That my personality was as beautifulas my surface -- if not more beautiful. That guy was so sweet.Biggest turn-on in a guy?My guy's gotta be funnyand have a cute smile.Biggest turnoff?Ifyour breath smells bad. What jewelry is acceptable for men towear? Watches.Would you date a guy who makesless than it would take to comfortably support a family?Depends if Iam truly in love with him. If you have love, you don't need anything else.One final piece of advice for men in five words or less?BeYOU -- nothing less and nothing more. Follow Shay @ShayMariaa Continue Reading

http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi_500/598_shay-maria-qa.html ]More...[/url]