• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: The 10 Most Outrageous Ball Park Eats

baby1 is offline Administrator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Overdrive1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
      is the boss lady!!!

I am:
      Happy

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default The 10 Most Outrageous Ball Park Eats

A few years ago, Travel + Leisure ran a story about the culinary renaissanceunderway in ball parks across North America. It raved about the fresh Dungeness crabsandwich at San Francisco’s AT&T Park, which, according to the magazine, wasbest washed down with “a glass of Brassfield Estate High Serenity Ranch -- a blendof Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio and Gewürztraminer grapes from nearby estatevineyards.” The “ichiroll” in Seattle -- a spicy tuna roll named afterJapanese outfielder Ichiro Suzuki -- was best paired with a glass of sake, hot or cold.Owners were becoming more aware of our growing food obsession and realized that frozenpizza and limp hot dogs just wouldn’t cut it anymore. Today, theconcession competition is almost as fierce as the action on the field, with teams tryinganything to gain an edge. The reigning AL Champion Texas Rangers recently announced theaddition of “The Champion Dog” to their stadium carte, a two-foot long, $26dollar hot dog, which should get even non-baseball fans in the seats, if just so they cansee the damned thing. In honor of this elongated tube of meat and the upcoming baseballseason, we count down the 10 most outrageous ball park foods available today. Continue Reading

http://www.askmen.com/top_10/entertainment/ballpark-food.html ]More...[/url]

guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: The 10 Most Outrageous Ball Park Eats

i seen an episode of man vs food on this stuff. crazy and delicious. i always watch these shows when i diet and look fwd to eating nasty when i get done. only downside to eating or drinking at the parks is the cost. most stadiums charge a small fortune for anything and everything

Thread Information