delivered a 60"tv about half hour from my house saturday for my boss as a little o.t. dude was an ass from second one.had to speak to me in a way to show he was in charge.tells me"you better hope this thing works.i got it for free at work.people there do what i tell them to do."i asked him if that made him feel good and laughed.he didn't.then he tells me "both my sons are even bigger than you are".so i said "am i supposed to get in the shower with you now?i don't see the relavance to this conversation."

guy says i was a real wise ass when all i did was laugh every time he had to tell me how big or important he was.i wanted to go out to the truck,get my box cutter and duct tape.knock his ass out,tape him to the chair,cut off his eyelids then rape his dog in front of him.when his wife walks in punch her in the face for allowing him to pass his dna on to their kids,nail her hands and feet to the floor next to him and open the windows and burn his house down.maybe masterbate on his lawn.i dunno,might be goin too far,no?

some people should have no interaction with others and you should be allowed to cut them if they put you down for no reason.