So there's this guy i went to school with, we will call him Steve. Steve was a bully back in school, a real prick and a sore looser. Just to give you an idea of the tool he was here's a story. A few of us on my block are playing basket ball. Two of us are decent players and two of us are not. I was one of those who was not but i was kinda quick back then so i was useful. Anyway steve's team started to loose the game and he couldn't take it so when i went up for a lay he just reached up and grabbed the back of my shirt and threw me to the ground. being 130lbs i obviously wasnt in any position to do something about it. I've mentioned steve once before, he ripped me off for some supplements i supplied him a few years back. Some time later he called me and apologized, paid the money he owed me and continued to ask me for advice. Fast forward to yesterday and i'm doing chest at the gym and he walks up and says"what the fuck do you weigh now? This is the biggest i've ever seen you. You're shoulders are ridiculous." Ahh yes, keep kissing my ass you tool. The best part is i know he is also the type to tell others about how big I am. The nerd with the glasses that is still inside me is grinning ear to ear.