be thankful for what you have.... i have been with my wife for 4 years now. i was married before. in the end of that marriage i went out to the clubs (bars) alot. there was one main club in town that was the biggest in town while i was married at the club with my firends i wasnt happy with my wife and in turn got a divorced. during the end of my marriage and when i was single i went out alot and there seem to be great looking women around every where i was in heaven. i met my current wife working at this main club in town she was working there and seen her there several times before.. long story short we got together dated moved in together and got married. in the last 4years we really didnt go out alot we both share the opinion that a club is no place for a married person she doesnt go out with out me and i dont go out with out her works great for us. well last night we went out to some clubs for a friends wife's birthday. well the club my wife used to work at closed a few yrs back so we couldnt go to that one so we went to 2 differnet clubs last night . and was not impressed at all.. i am so thankful for my wife and the way she looks.. when you think your wife isnt hot go out and see whats out there you might think again...

BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE......I KNOW I AM....I TOLD HER THAT WHEN WE GOT HOME....