well my fellow imers that have followed my misery along here. i took third but wait. some of you fellas that know me and bodybuilding's politics knows how a lot of these shows are and know what to expect. i did this local show as a warm up for a big show that i want bad for the end of the month. now this show yesterday is the worse for politics. it was put together for the local boys in the city next door to mine so i went in to it with the mindset that if i got into the top five i would be happy. well boys i took third and i was blown away cause it was a 10 man class full of great guys except for 2. i actually take this 3d as a bigger accomplishment than a couple of my wins. a few of my fellow competitors were more upset that i didnt win as well as all my family and friends but like i said i went in knowing in advance. thanks for all the support and sorry i didnt get on here last night but i got in super late and i cant even tell you how tired i was. i will try to get up some good shots if i can today and tomorrow for everyone to check out cause not to toot my horn but i was freaking peeled