i know you guys are going to tear into me but i do this for about a wk to 2 wks after a long prep. then i go back to eating the way i am supposed to. now i wouldnt recommend any normal person to try this feat of feasting but i am a sugar junkie and i worked my ass off. so i come off stage and this is how i started:

1-20oz sweet tea
1- 1/2 gallon of cherry limeaid flavored water jug (distilled of course and sugar free)
headed to tgi fridays for dinner (normally i slay hooters but we dont have a tgi fridays near home and the wife had never eating it. i let her pick cause she worked just as hard as i did helping)

1- plate of fried motzerala sticks with maranara sauce
1- spicy beer cheese burger with jalopenoes
2-large orders of season fries
1- chocolate pb pie
probably about 2 gallons of sweet tea (waitress left me two pitchers) i dont have anything carbonated since my fiasco in 2010 and i learned my lesson.
1- rollo mcflury
4- chocolate chip cookies
and i went to bed. got up at 530 and headed to ihop:
lots of sweet tea and coffee
gravy biscuits with sausage and eggs
side of sour dough toast
1 stack red velvet pancakes
1 stack strawberry banana pancakes.

large caramel latte from krispy kreme
2 dozen assorted doughnuts from krispy kreme.
these are also something we dont have at home and when i do a show it is a ritual to indulge in these nasty fried tasty pastries

yesterday consisted of:

4-doritos locos tacos
4- nachos buritos
10-soft tacos
large baja blast mt. dew
handful of creme sicle oreos
1-cup of milk
1 and a half gallons of water
smoky chipotle bbq doritos
chocolate chip cookies
peanut m&m's
2 bags of pop corn.

no ice cream cereal or any of the other goodies just yet but i will trust me i got a little bit before i go back to normal diet eating again.

that has been it so far. i am still filling pretty good and re hydrating is going very well. i am actually excited to get started up bulking clean again here very soon. i may add to this later today cause i am not done just yet lol. i am a machine