I spoke to an old friend last week who had moved out of my area a while back. We had been very close a few years back but had drifted apart and i have spoken about it here before. I decided to send my friend a message on FB asking for some supplement advice and also asking about a few rumors. He actually sent me his # and we spoke for qa while. It was cool to hear about his new GF who has helped him tremendously and is his new motivation for everything. We spoke about his work and him potentially moving back home now . I could genuinely hear the old him in his voice and he was excited to hear about all of the great things in my life. My wife is still wary(?) of his motives and doesnt want me getting real close to him if he comes back. She is not convinced after all of our history that he has made all of the changes to his life that he claims. Its really kinda bumming me out that she is so skeptical. I guess time will tell if he has made those changes to his life and then hopefully she will come to change her mind. What do you guys think?