This three-part article is the culmination of something like 16 years of work, if you can believe that. Here is part three. Check out Part 1 and Part 2.What are your codes for living life to its fullest? You may not have written yours down -- yet. But I have. Here are some of mine.43. Keep 100 bucks stashed away in your car for emergencies. Cause ya nevah know. 44. Develop a signature toast. I'm experimenting with mine. In the meantime, whenever my friends and I raise our glasses, I intone, "Ours is the fury." These are the words of House Baratheon, which I am using as a placeholder until I develop my own.45. Don't trust spell check. I've learned this the hard way. 46. Scared money don't make money. This is an old saying that is common in the poker world, which is another way of saying "fortune favors the bold." In that context, if you aren't willing to put your money in on a coin flip gamble from time to time, you're not going to book a big win. In the context of both life and business, I mean that if you're never willing to take a risk, you have almost no shot of building anything worth mentioning. There are no statues built to those who lived lives of mediocrity, and on the tomb of NO heroes will you find the words “He played it safe."47. As it turns out, women are right: Wearing nice underwear does make you feel better.48. Learn how to cook. If you’re approaching 30 and you can’t make a few meals, take the next month and learn. You should be able to feed yourself. It's a basic human function. 49. Tip generously -- outrageously. Not because you have a lot of money, or because of the 1% chance a waitress might give you her number, but because at some point this week, some jerk stiffed her and it ruined her week. You just fixed it. Karma will be kind.50. Floss your teeth for better fitness. I feel that you need to have the basics down before you start adding “advanced” grooming steps. I have friends who don’t floss but go out of their way to use whitening strips or see a dentist for teeth bleaching. This is stupid. If you just took care of your teeth on a daily basis, you’d have to worry a bit less. In the fitness context, people ignore basic nutritional needs, but try crash diets or supplements. They can’t take the time to foam roll but want the hottest training strategy.If you can’t make a habit of flossing your teeth, you shouldn’t bother with supplements. You don’t have the basics figured out. 51. Everything in moderation… especially moderation.52. Resolve conflicts quickly, privately and without anger. Throwing a tantrum never did anything for anyone; getting angry and sputtering hurts your cause, anyway. In the world of the interwebz, better to resolve things with one person than start slinging mud.53. Get really, really good at making introductions. When you introduce two people, use first and last names. Then take a moment to explain how you know each, and end by giving each a compliment. If it's a business introduction, make a suggestion on how you think they might help one another. In-person and email intros are important.54. Once in your life -- and only once -- ball the f*ck out. Get bottle service in a club in the Meatpacking District or a cabana in Vegas. Realize how stupid it was and don't do it again.55. Take the lead. Always suggest days and times to meet, instead of leaving it in the air. 56. "If you're gonna write a book, write a f*ckin' book." - Tim Ferriss. Anything worth doing is worth doing right. Go after it and do the absolute best job you can.57. When explaining your dietary habits, keep it simple. If you find yourself at a party and you’re 15 minutes into describing the difference between Paleo and Slow Carb, take a breath and stop talking. No one really cares about your endeavor to reset your insulin sensitivity. 58. There is no such thing as a multipurpose sock. Athletic socks should be worn with sneakers and no other shoe. Ever. Dress socks when training is equally unreasonable. 59. Learn to ask for the things you want. People aren't mind readers. Whether in a relationship or in business, you are responsible for your success and happiness. No one is going to magically figure out what you want. Ask for it and make a strong case. You'll be absolutely floored by the response.60. Try not to roll your eyes. Hey, I said try. Don't judge me. Continue Reading

http://www.askmen.com/entertainment/austin/john-romaniello-s-rules-part-3.html ]More...[/url]