I thought i would change things up this year and send my wife a nice big thing of roses normaly i just get her a card but i like to keep her on her toes so i deicde to send roses.. i ordered them almost 2weeks before the day paid over 160.00 for this nice set of flowers typed in her work addy which is a dr office. got a notice on the 1800flowers site that that day is a very busy day so if i wanted to guarantee she would get them on that day i had to pay a severice fee of alittle over 20.00. no big deal i didnt want her getting them on friday one its the wrong day and two she doesnt work fridays.. well its 3pm on valentines day i get a text from the wife asking if she did something that made me mad told her no why whats up. well normally she says back you get me a card today that says I love you.. then i told her no that i got you flowers but guess you havent gotten them yet. by now its 4-4:30. well she left work at alittle after 5:30 and still no flowers well by this time i am at the gym then she calls me and tells me after she left at almost 6pm the office staff called her and told her that her flowers showed up she told them to the del company to keep... not a good night at my house thank you 1800flowers..

point here next year keep it simple... i dont like doing the same thing every year but next year it will be just a card....