Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

ya she broke up with me in italy, then when she came back tried to say she didnt break up with me and that we are in relationship limbo... she basically stringed me along, i dont even think she knew what she wanted, i dont even think she wanted to break up with me, but i guess things happen for a reason. im not calling her.. and i promise she wont be calling me.. i told her not to call me unless she wanted to talk about us, and i told her i cant be friends, its all or nothing. this shit sucks, I did everything i could to try to keep the relationship together, atleast i go down knowing i atleast tried. im done on this subject guys. thanks for all ur words and comments.. i appreciate it.

jackedpuckster is offline New Member
      Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 194
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

tough thread to read through bro...stay strong

teamgenetics is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

ajdos... i wish i would have listened to you in the first place... cut off all communication, i should have never talked to her again after she had already broken up with me in that email, but i guess had some kind of false hope.. fuck im an idiot.. o well, live and learn

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by ajdos View Post
      Yeah bro when you get old and crusty like me you have been down that road enought to just say fuck it when it happens- sorry about all your drama- just look at it as life experience- I promise this- theres always another one and that you will have more of these experiences but hey thats how you find the right one in the end.
      thanks bro, I appreciate it, and you arnt THAT old lol geeze Im just gonna use this experience as motivation and to be a better person. Its going to be great the next time she sees me and im shredded to the bone, tan, and contacts and her fucking jaw drops to the floor but too bad i'll be with some hott ass fitness chick, and wont want her lazy fat ass anymore

aleviti is offline Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

hey bro just saw this thread and now i know what u meant when u responded to my thread about similar shit, if u remember. Sorry to hear about your breakup but im in the same boat and its def not gear like i thought i might be in the first place lol. I know urs was about a month ago, how r u doing since then?

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by aleviti View Post
      hey bro just saw this thread and now i know what u meant when u responded to my thread about similar shit, if u remember. Sorry to hear about your breakup but im in the same boat and its def not gear like i thought i might be in the first place lol. I know urs was about a month ago, how r u doing since then?
      well i just recently stopped being depressed over it and now im highly motivated and ready to concentrate on myself for a lil bit, then when i get my shit straight i'll try to hook up with a couple of "ok" girls to get my confidence levels back up, then i'll move up to hott chicks , then we will see what happens lol The girl i was with was my friends for 2 years before we even dated, i used to think of her as my sister, then i just started to like her more than friends and she felt the same way, she has done alot for me, but none of that fucking matters anymore because of what she did to me, stupid bitch, let me put it like this, if i saw her on the street and didnt know her as a person, i wouldnt look twice, she's not ugly, she's kinda pretty but has too much fat for my personal liking, so im only fucking with girls in shape that like to work out for now on! I've done the nice guy act for long enough and only have sex with someone i love thing for long enough, time to have some fucking fun. Im only 22, that can wait 8 years lol
      Last edited by teamgenetics; 07-14-2008 at 12:37 AM.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

she cheated on me..... yes i went phycho... i am on tren/prop/var/prov so i checked her facebook... found out she cheated on me, and she plans on going back to italy for new years and said " i need to find me a another latin lover because i am determined to get a midnight kiss" STUPID FUCKING CUNT this is something i would never never expect from her and thats not even how she thinks or talks... the girls she hung out with, one in particular.. changed her way of thinking

awakened615 is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 146
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by teamgenetics View Post
      she cheated on me..... yes i went phycho... i am on tren/prop/var/prov so i checked her facebook... found out she cheated on me, and she plans on going back to italy for new years and said " i need to find me a another latin lover because i am determined to get a midnight kiss" STUPID FUCKING CUNT this is something i would never never expect from her and thats not even how she thinks or talks... the girls she hung out with, one in particular.. changed her way of thinking
      I told you bro It is not her my brother it is the dirty little cunts she is hanging with that all have boyfriends and were jealous of yours and hers relationship. Rest assure she bragged about you and they boosted her up to cheat telling her she don't need you, She is 500o miles from home he will never know, just like they are doing to there men. Bringing home diseases and blah blah blah. Listen TG your a good bro and you love her but you love your =self more and that is the way it should be holmes. Bottom line. You should always mean more to yourself then anyone. As I told you via PM i could not get over the girl i am with. Our relationship just keeps getting better and better since we got back together except we are fucking much less because of conflicting work schedules and being to tired too. LOL. Otherwise things are great. You deserve anything you want bro. Whatever girl you find attractive regardless if she is a dime or a 5 go after her. Also don't be intimidated by smokin hot girls. They are more insecure then girls that are 2's. Trust me on this. the hotter the girl generally the more insecurities and fucked up issues she will have. I posted pics of my girl over at ABB in the members pics thread. She happens to be who I fell in love with. I posted them because everyone was making remarks in the would you fuck a fat chick thread and I wanted to know what they thought. Whether they thought she was fat or not. I gave her measurements and to my surprise many don't think she is fat at all. Anyhow, I am happy to hear you are back on track and over being depressed bro. hit me up if you need to talk. ANYTIME BRO. Respectfully, Awakened

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

im fine bro... im starting to get in the best shape in my life, and your right, its time to be selfish i had been in a relationship for 5 years, i never had real confidence ever in my life, i never felt attractive, i never felt like i could get the really hott girl, but now i do, so im about to go on a fucking spree.. with condoms ofcourse

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

LMAO ur great. and she wasnt hott so that makes it better if i didnt know her personality or her as a person and i saw her on the street i wouldnt look at her twice, next time its going to be a super sexy girl, and hopefully she'll see me with her and kill herself

Thread Information