thanks guys, i appreciate it! The thing is she isnt the hook up with random guys type, but you never fucking know because girls are unpredictable. she is in italy with no friends , no real friends, she went there with random people from her school with girls that dont give a fuck about their boyfriends because they cheated. And i hope that i find out which girls it is because i am going to fucking tell on them in a fucking heart beat. No guy or girl deserves to get cheated on EVER. If she loves me, she will tell me the truth, if it did happen, or something did happen and u better believe i will get it out of her if she did. I am friends with all of her friends so no matter if she tells me or not I WILL KNOW. Your right ajdos... she wants to fucking play, i'll fucking play, fuck her! im not answering her phone calls, im not emailing her anymore, and when she comes back im not fucking answering her phone calls. She wants to know what it feels like without me in her life and she will... and she will regret it dearly, I hate to be mean, but guys arnt knocking on her door to hook up with her in the states. In italy, its different cuz guys there are fucking sleeze balls. Dont get me wrong she's pretty but she's not THAT pretty and her body isnt attractive.

Once she heads home and hits that american soil she is going to say to herself "what the fuck did i just do" and then when she tries to come crawling back to me im going to tell her in the words of cartman on southpark, SUCK MY FUCKING BALLS! peace up a town down