Quote Originally Posted by ricky425 View Post
well if she is coming around you're lucky, so my advice is quit gettin the numbers and stuff and focus on her. girls have a way of finding out everything. i've even had an i was trying to get back with send a decoy friend(that i didnt know) to try and meet me and give me her number and shit. of course i fuckin fell for it she was hot and i didnt know for sure if me and my girl were gonna get back, so i figured i'd keep the number just in case. needless to say, that was the end of that. so decide if you're serious or not.and i'm assuming that you must be bouncing somewhere. that will ruin a relationship faster than you can say trenbolone. trust me on that one.. later bro..
Yup, im working the front door at a night club. Every female that comes through the damn door try's to hook up with me! Its hard as hell to say no...lmao!
For now on im gonna focus on getting back with my ex, i made us reservations for the Melting Pot on sunday and ive already ordered us a bottle of Moet, she loves that shit so i know it will score me some points...and some pussy! hahaha