Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default What happened to Awakened615?

Why was Awakened615 banned from here. He seems like a great guy and always went above and beyond/out of his way to help me which most members don't do on other boards. He is the one that reffered me here and said they need people with knowledge and willing to help other members at E-Steroids. He said it was a good board if your not a VIP or a VET member. Didnt really ask why because status doesnt mean anything anywhere nowadays. I have been in the community a long time under another handle and sorta laid low after ord just to see what else was going to happen and I will tell you people do the darnedest things when it comes to there safety and security on these boards. That neither here nor there though. I was just curious to why he was banned from here. I know for sure he doesn't speak unless he is well aware of what he is talking about and doesn't make things up. I read his posts on here and couldnt figure out why he might have been banned. I would like to know if anyone knows Y?

BLAST INC is offline Banned
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
      Why was Awakened615 banned from here. He seems like a great guy and always went above and beyond/out of his way to help me which most members don't do on other boards. He is the one that reffered me here and said they need people with knowledge and willing to help other members at E-Steroids. He said it was a good board if your not a VIP or a VET member. Didnt really ask why because status doesnt mean anything anywhere nowadays. I have been in the community a long time under another handle and sorta laid low after ord just to see what else was going to happen and I will tell you people do the darnedest things when it comes to there safety and security on these boards. That neither here nor there though. I was just curious to why he was banned from here. I know for sure he doesn't speak unless he is well aware of what he is talking about and doesn't make things up. I read his posts on here and couldnt figure out why he might have been banned. I would like to know if anyone knows Y?
      hes a good guy but imo that is between HIM and RONUS. U can quote me on that.

Thread Information