man its a fucked up world we live in.. had to leave work today b/c my g/f called me and said her house got broke into again the first time it was feb3 and then again today and they stole her sons who is 8 ps2 game and all of his games he just got for christmas..the only good news is the caught the guys who did it today and i try not to be rascist so i do not want to turn this into that but the one guy they caught today is 19 and is on probation for armed robbery and just got out of jail 8 days ago what fucked up world we live in the cops were cool about i told him to drop the guys at my house for the weekend or chop off there god damn hand then if they break into anonther house chop off the other one then he can't break into nobodys house again or wipe his own ass i tried to get the cops to put me in the holding cell with them but they said they couldn't do that...... this world is going to have some problems b/c more people like me are not going to put up with this shit i feel for the cops b/c they told me they just keep arressting the same guys over and over again i told them to call me if the charges get droped b/c addcents happen everyday mechical failure happens all the time what kind of sorry mother fucker steals from a 8 year old kid mother fuckers......