Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default A Messed Up World

man its a fucked up world we live in.. had to leave work today b/c my g/f called me and said her house got broke into again the first time it was feb3 and then again today and they stole her sons who is 8 ps2 game and all of his games he just got for christmas..the only good news is the caught the guys who did it today and i try not to be rascist so i do not want to turn this into that but the one guy they caught today is 19 and is on probation for armed robbery and just got out of jail 8 days ago what fucked up world we live in the cops were cool about i told him to drop the guys at my house for the weekend or chop off there god damn hand then if they break into anonther house chop off the other one then he can't break into nobodys house again or wipe his own ass i tried to get the cops to put me in the holding cell with them but they said they couldn't do that...... this world is going to have some problems b/c more people like me are not going to put up with this shit i feel for the cops b/c they told me they just keep arressting the same guys over and over again i told them to call me if the charges get droped b/c addcents happen everyday mechical failure happens all the time what kind of sorry mother fucker steals from a 8 year old kid mother fuckers......

mighty is offline Banned
      Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 109
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

repaet offenders continue to do this because they dont get put away and if they do then its not for long. its a crooked world

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by mighty View Post
      repaet offenders continue to do this because they dont get put away and if they do then its not for long. its a crooked world

yes it is mighty.. the cops were telling it gets tiring arressting the same guys over and over again b/c all they get is a slap on the hand..i wish for some reason i was there today when they did this it would be the last time it happend for them...

its funny a good friend owns a mom and pop store in a certain part of town they have owned it for 30years and everybody around this store knows them and knows they have guns behind the counter well last year some kids came in and shot at him with a 12ga sot gun lucky for him they missed he pulled out his pistol from under the counter and shot and killed one right then and there and shot the other one but he ran out of the store and had a gut wound the kid drove all the way home which was about a 30min drive and his parents took him to the ER he lived and got charged with his brothers murder can't remember how long he got but the sad thing is they were 14 and 16 years old you have to ask were does a 14 and 16 get a sawed off shot gun and a pistol and how come there parents didn't know they had this my friend was never charged with anything the cops didn't think twice about what he did we need to do more things like this and it will make the fuckers think before they do something.....

ricky425 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 49
      Overall activity: 1.5%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Put that "redboy" on 'em.. that is awful damn shitty.. good luck in the future..
      Rangers lead the way!

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by ricky425 View Post
      Put that "redboy" on 'em.. that is awful damn shitty.. good luck in the future..
      i wish she was there couldn't use the male i have in my old avatar he's almost blind but the female thats in my avatar now she would eat those fuckers up she is almost 14 but acts like she's 5 she is sweet as can be but try to break into my house or she see another dog she goes nuts.. once a few years ago she was out in the yard with me and she seen a person walking 2 rotties and she was out there fighting with them i went out there and the guy was kicking her while she was hanging on the dogs neck i went out there and called her but had to walk up to her and she let go and came over to me i was like you dumb ass those dogs are almost twice your size and your 11 get your old ass in the house.. but if she was there and they hurt her iwould have flipped out and it would have been on with those 2 guys.....

mighty is offline Banned
      Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 109
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by apbt549 View Post
      yes it is mighty.. the cops were telling it gets tiring arressting the same guys over and over again b/c all they get is a slap on the hand..i wish for some reason i was there today when they did this it would be the last time it happend for them...

its funny a good friend owns a mom and pop store in a certain part of town they have owned it for 30years and everybody around this store knows them and knows they have guns behind the counter well last year some kids came in and shot at him with a 12ga sot gun lucky for him they missed he pulled out his pistol from under the counter and shot and killed one right then and there and shot the other one but he ran out of the store and had a gut wound the kid drove all the way home which was about a 30min drive and his parents took him to the ER he lived and got charged with his brothers murder can't remember how long he got but the sad thing is they were 14 and 16 years old you have to ask were does a 14 and 16 get a sawed off shot gun and a pistol and how come there parents didn't know they had this my friend was never charged with anything the cops didn't think twice about what he did we need to do more things like this and it will make the fuckers think before they do something.....
      great post and an amen to that!!

wood is offline New Member
      Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 130
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

in Texas we have the castle law, what that means is the judge does not have the guts to put a criminal away but its legal for me to kill them if I fell threatened at all.

Downtown is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 92
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

I work for the county jail where i am from. Anyway...same fuckers in and out over and over again. There are about 25 or so that you can bet your check that they will be back with in a month or two. I belive everyone makes a mistake or even two. But after two times we need to start throwing these fucks in prison for some serious time.

nexus is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 133
      Overall activity: 1.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

unforgivable but not unbelievable. Some people just dont have the common sense they were born with. To steal from an 8 year old is just down right low and shameful. Was this dude hooked on drugs or something when he broke into your house. I dont know about you but your home is your sanctuary and when that gets violated it feels about a low and bad as you can get. If that would have been me I would keep tabs on that fuck and if he gets a slap on the wrist again and gets out he gets and immediate beatdown. Like the minute he gets to where there are no cops watching. Like put in a coma beatdown.

Thread Information