Quote Originally Posted by JAREDTHEGIANT View Post
4 years ago i would shoot a bottle of nubain a day. Then moved to torbugesic iv a 10cc bottle a day. Then moved to morphine iv, then meth, mixed i spoon with diladud iv. Kept it going for two years lost my girl, 4 jobs, and almost my house, now im clean but it was a hard road, i had to cut ties with all people i knew into dope, if it was around me id still do it.
Way to go jared, I dont think people understand how hard it is to kick opiates unless youve done it yourself. i personally got hooked on them after a very serious injury. they started with the oxycontin, then added demerol, dilaudid and some benzos. pretty soom they werent working as well as they used to so i found other ways to make them more effective. Quitting was complete hell. i wound up in the ICU at the local hospital after my girlfriend found me laying in my own vomit and feces. they put me on methadone and i almost have that kicked too. anyone who is addicted to this JUNK and stands up and quits is one hell of a man in my book. it takes alot to admit you fucked up and you are out of control. it is hard but if you stick with it only good things come out of it- I promise that. Jared knowing what youve been through YOU ARE A GREAT MAN IN MY BOOK! WAY TO GO BRO!