I'm quite sure that some of you had noticed that I hadn't been here in a while. Trust me, it was not by choice.

A couple of weeks ago, Saturday before last to be exact, I was online for an hour. I checked my email and then the boards. And then I closed out everything and left for work. Later that night, I get home from work, click on the computer and monitor and *BAM*, the freaking monitor was off. I could hear the computer running but the monitor, that appeared to be on was blank. It took me a week before I could run to Best Buy and buy me another one.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Eversince my doctor had put me on Testim (test gel) for a week almost a year ago now, I've been fighting with 20 pounds of fluid in my calves. By now however, it's gotten worst. Now there were painful skin ulcers to befriend it. So when I went to my cardiologist appointment (don't worry, my heart is in perfect shape...Long story), it was no surprise when he put me in the hospital for me to marinade with antibiotics and diuretics. So that made another week of my absence from here.

Anyhow, I'm back and 25 pounds lighter. Now if I only knew how to rid myself of this bullshit.