Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Great post. Alot of truth in those words.

sityslicker1 Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

That post was definitely an eye opener. Much respect for you Apollo.

apollo is offline Banned
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 143
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Tilltheend, I read your post before you last edited it. You mentioned if someone new comes along- If you mean a newb to the boards or a source- I'm not sure. My advice to a newb would be dont try to prove anything just be a good bro/mofo and let things fall where they may. Only people who are'nt truely something have to prove it. Just being it IS the proof.
      My advice to a new source would be Care deeply enough to be deeply thorough as your bros health is in your hands and start small and slow and grow into longevity and build. Otherwise you'll get in over your head. Make a decision before you even start to make caring your first priority.

Aj even though i sound like a hill billy- lol! I know you truly are a good bro that really cares about what he does and that's why you persue bullshit with such zealousness. Even though you're a BIG mofo that dont have to take shit you're agood enough MF to do things right and you know bullshit even when others are not sure. You higher ups need to listen to this bro with balls big enough to pull the trigger on dealing with bullshit. he only takes shit personally because he cares.

Thanks everybody else- man I dont claim to be the most anything. I just am whatever I am at any given moment. But being so simple allows me to see through deep piles of bullshit pretty clearly.

Something for you bros that care- these raws coming from over there contain impurities already as do raws made most anywhere. Lets say you been on for a cpl weeks of the normal UG shit and so you're body is already adjusted to the dead bacteria and there's no viruses either. Well you probably wont get roid flue when you start this new AAS(whatever it may be) so you wont notice anything going on really cept maybe you get a lil sick during cycle or not due to a lower immune system. So does that mean All the things in your impure, contaminated gear are'nt there? Or does it mean they are'nt causing anything in the long run? Toxins, pollution, even carcegins, metals, allergens, just tons of possibilities. It's bad enough we got to breathe and swallow these things but it's a whole nuther thing to inject them directly into the sterile environment that is your body. This bypasses ALL the bodies defense mechanisms and abilities to destroy them with stomach acids and such. bro over time what do you think will happen? No one can say for sure but somethings got to happen because for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. it does'nt look good. We are fragile beings that survive because our bodies are sterile on the inside. Once we contaminate that to a point we stop surviving. Cancer rings a bell! It aint worth it to save $15-$20 you'll pay that back for sure dudes. Vanity is one thing but enjoying your life and time and health are priceless. Do your thing, mac out, pimp etc... but do it for a long time and be as healthy and safe as possible. It's your choice. Ask your source questions and if hes a good bro- he'll give you specific answers. This smoke and mirrors to stay in power bullshit is not cool and leaves you at the mercy of the source- damn that's kinda like our GOVT! lol
      Smoke and mirrors should be how we hide from LE to remain free to make educated choices for ourselves- NOT what we do to stay in power over our brothers who not only spend money with sources (perhaps feed their families) but put their priceless health in the sources' hands. Source should be a position of honor. It's time we lift the smoke and mirrors and Source with honor. Even if it means we have to earn our position with extra work and less money or power. Some sources actually get off on how many people are coming to them- why do you think that is?
      Last edited by apollo; 09-09-2009 at 10:04 PM.

fullybuilt is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
      Overall activity: 1.5%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Yah I hear yah. Jackedup was my "bro" Physique Pharma was my "bro" DNA was my "bro" Livestronger was my "bro",9000rpm@cyber-rights was my "bro",etc.... all fucking scammed in the end.
      Everything by Fullybuilt is for role play only. This is a fictional game I play.

TheChosen1 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 81
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Good post, bro.

TheChosen1
      SuperMOD@E-Steroids
      & U-M

Lurch214 is offline Honored Member
      Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 127
      Overall activity: 0.5%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

I don't know everything behind this but none the less its a good read. There are some great points being made here.

IFIWAS is offline Member
      Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 85
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by fullybuilt View Post
      Yah I hear yah. Jackedup was my "bro" Physique Pharma was my "bro" DNA was my "bro" Livestronger was my "bro",9000rpm@cyber-rights was my "bro",etc.... all fucking scammed in the end.
      You need to pick and choose your "bros" more wisely....maybe not look for such friendly people next time...lol

apollo is offline Banned
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by fullybuilt View Post
      The word "bro" means shit in and of itself. Any body can throw a word around. A real Brother would never scam.
      But perhaps more importantly a real brother would never come around telling you everything you want to hear to get that money out of your pocket. Then if he does about half of what he says he can give you a cpl extra bottles of EQ and you're praising his name. That's not your bro- that's an ass kisser and ass kissing is manipulating horseshit and that's what a whore does- not your brother. Obviously they were fake bros or they would've never scammed.

These guys come on the scene kissing ass, throwing out extras, giving away shit...etc...Well how do you think they can afford to do that? I'll tell you how- by speed slapping some shit together to make the quick buck and going back to the well one to many times because they're selling so much shit at $23 a bottle they have to keep ordering kilos. One package of 2 or 3 kilos get's seized when they're runnin out of that shit-ton of dirty ass gear they're selling @ $23 a bottle and guess what? They just spent a ton of $ on a hummer and there you fuckin go- scammer. Alot of these guys are typical drug dealers That just happen to deal Aas instead of recs and way too many do and deal both. Go google the psychology of a drug dealer or something like profile of a drug dealer. They are not good bros just because they'll do whatever it takes to make a buck.
      I'll give you an example: I knew this guy- he was pretty built, a black dude named Darrin. Well come to find out he was a coke dealer to all the ritzy people. I happened to be in the Most uppity steakhouse and Bar in this city when he came in- I could'nt believe my eyes or ears when he walked in Dressed super preppy with glasses and Talking all polite and customer servicy- I was amazed and must admit I watched with admiration of his ability to play the role. Now this same guy Who I had known of for years, Also had some dealings with some bikers' whose "boss" or Capt. happened to be a friend of mine I used to hate in High school. He himself would'nt deal with Darrin- saw right through him. I had saw 3 Darrins prior to Ritzy preppy Darrin- hard ass Darrin that dealt to bikers, cool but tougher than the lil ravers' and therefore were doing them a favor but they better not screw him bc hes a bad dude Darrin that dealt X at a cpl of partys' I was fucking hot young chicks at. I was 28 or 30 at the time so I went where the easy 23 yr old pussy was- LOL! Funny thing was he'd always stay clear of me.
      THEN there was BLACK Darrin. I should say Black power Darrin. You know the victim and soon to be destroyer of all these white, cracker muthafuckin honkies- Darrin. I had the pleasure of knowing this Darrin in the county where I went for a cpl of weeks for Breaking a homos nose and teeth with 2 punches for pinching my ass infront of my GF and friend. Maybe I over-reacted : |? I had told a lawyer friend what happened- he pulled some strings. I wonder if this Darrin knew who the fuck he was? Bro can be a role played- some find such delight in it they actually start believing their own bullshit- after all if you can con yourself into believing you are something it's easy to con everybody else. Cept the guys who are really what you're conning yourself and everybody else that you are. It's like a guy that had 3-4 amateur boxing matches or sparring matches and knows a lil about boxing whos been telling your peeps how hes a pro or was a pro boxer in your presence then when someone says yeah ole Rocky here was an Amateur champion (because they had no idea you went pro) and So the guy says well why did'nt you step up with us big boys in the pros- then you say oh I had 3 pro fights and then he wants to talk about boxing with you and you're wishing a ring would come down from heaven w/ 2 sets of gloves and one headgear for him so you did'nt kill him- only knock him the fuck out! You absolutely know this guy has'nt a fucking clue as he uses terminology you can learn in a how to book or magazine. He's a pretender.
      A real bro can spot a pretend bro a mile away BRO.
      A real Brother will try to set an example for guys who are truly trying to become brothers. A real bro will tell you to slow down bro or learn some patience bro or maybe even chill the fuck out or we wont be doing anymore business. Maybe even Take your business and shove it- It's not worth the trouble- I only deal with other good bros.
      That's a bro you can trust.
      No one can trust an ass kisser.
      However ego freaks usually cant see this bc the ass kissing feeds their ego.

There was this source- being used to dealing with the money hungry fake bros, I Dangled money in his face. 9 out of 10 sources would've at least told
      Me whatever it took to get the money if not done whatever it took. You know what this bro said to me? : "Dont you ever disrespect me like that again or you can find another source" After reading that i did indeed do that- I apologized and explained to him that I did'nt know he was a real Mofo and that I would deal with him as such from now on. We became cool but not friends due to the situation. Some say he ratted. Most say it was his assossiate Big Bad Asian. I know he We did a shit-ton of business. He told me immediately that he got popped and to clean house. Nothing ever happened to me. His sentence was excrutiatingly long. No one elses was.
      I believe him to have been a real bro.
      You see a real bro may not be your friend. He's just a real bro.He wont not fuck you bc he's your friend- he wont fuck you bc he would'nt fuck anybody. He's your friend by making sure you are geting the cleanest, purest, accurate product as possible. For real.
      Last edited by apollo; 09-10-2009 at 10:42 AM.

Realize is offline Member
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 129
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by apollo View Post
      You see a real bro may not be your friend. He's just a real bro.He wont not fuck you bc he's your friend- he wont fuck you bc he would'nt fuck anybody. He's your friend by making sure you are geting the cleanest, purest, accurate product as possible. For real.
      Well put...

apollo is offline Banned
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by Realize View Post
      Well put...
      Realize just the fact you reckognize that- says you're more than likely a good bro. lol
      Or that you understand being a good bro at least LOL!- but then if you were'nt a good bro with understanding of being one- well, then you'd be just EVIL-

I'm just bustin- You Evil Bastard! LMAO! Just kiddin.

Thread Information