Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by IFIWAS View Post
      You need to pick and choose your "bros" more wisely....maybe not look for such friendly people next time...lol
      LOL in that case your my new bro lol
      Everything by Fullybuilt is for role play only. This is a fictional game I play.

IFIWAS is offline Member
      Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 85
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by fullybuilt View Post
      LOL in that case your my new bro lol
      HAHAHA.....fucker...but it is true...I would never fuck someone over.

fullybuilt is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
      Overall activity: 1.5%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by IFIWAS View Post
      HAHAHA.....fucker...but it is true...I would never fuck someone over.
      That is true. you will talk smack but you would never scam. Same with me. I'll say stupid unsafe shit but would never scam.
      Everything by Fullybuilt is for role play only. This is a fictional game I play.

tilltheend Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Hell yeah get the cleanest shit and don't fuck anyone so their money keeps coming back in when they help you it helps them.You sound like a bad fucking dude apollo.

A real Brother will try to set an example for guys who are truly trying to become brothers. A real bro will tell you to slow down bro or learn some patience bro or maybe even chill the fuck out or we wont be doing anymore business. Maybe even Take your business and shove it- It's not worth the trouble- I only deal with other good bros.
      That's a bro you can trust.

^^ I agree with that shit 110%

slaminsam is offline HILLBILLY!!!
      Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 180
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Even more truth coming out. I love it. Ya know ever since the early days on the boards all these supposible good "bro's" have had short life spans on the boards. There is still some names i recognize from the early days of the forums. Maybe its the fact that i took time off for going back to school while working and everyone changed their name or the fact that they fell to darkside. Im leaning towards the latter. Its a shame that things are like the way they are but all you can really do is follow Luke 6:31 Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

apollo is offline Banned
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 143
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by tilltheend View Post
      Hell yeah get the cleanest shit and don't fuck anyone so their money keeps coming back in when they help you it helps them.You sound like a bad fucking dude apollo.

A real Brother will try to set an example for guys who are truly trying to become brothers. A real bro will tell you to slow down bro or learn some patience bro or maybe even chill the fuck out or we wont be doing anymore business. Maybe even Take your business and shove it- It's not worth the trouble- I only deal with other good bros.
      That's a bro you can trust.

^^ I agree with that shit 110%
      No bro, you dont not fuck anyone so the money keeps coming in. Dont fuck anybody bc you ARE a good bro and would'nt do that. Irregardless of the money. The money may or may not come. But guess what- knowing youre a righteous motherfucker gives you a sense of pride about yourself and fills a void that no money clothes and hoes could ever fill. You can be happy with yourself and when you're happy with yourself the need for those cover ups, hide behinds, and dependencies kind of fade man. You make the cleanest gear not for money- hell no! You'll make more money making dirty gear that just does'nt infect or cause abssesses and selling a shit-ton of it. You go through the work, time and trouble to make the cleanest gear bc you care about your fellow bros. Deep down you know when you do wrong even if consciously you dont. Show me one dirty MF that's not a self-destructive MF in some way- You cant fool yourself dude. In this business it seems to me that one is gonna make money. But How are you gonna make it and what will you trade to make it? Furthermore- do you believe in what you're doing? That is the true secret to longevity. Just being in it to make money is not believing in it. It's believing in money. I've been to other much poorer countries where people are much happier- I dont believe in money. Most in this country have been sold the belief in money. Because guess what- the more you make the more they tax and the more you spend the more they tax and god forbid you use credit bc then they get interest too. But fuck "them" I dont live for them.
      Now dont get me wrong I'll try to be a good bro but I'm also humble enough to know I cant save the world so I know how to say go away I wont deal with you because you're not a good MF or you're too much trouble. Also I dont put my brother above me. Just on equal ground. I cant respect you if I dont respect myself- understand? Read this a few times and treat these words as holy text and read it until what I'm saying shines like a light bright and very clear. Me saying take your money and shove it does not make me a bad dude. It makes me human and imperfect enough that I dont have the patience or whatever it takes to help you change yourself into a good bro.
      Being a badass means being it only when neccessary anything else is known as being a bully I'd rather walk softly and carry a big stick. If someone IS a badass- they have nothing to prove and that should free them to be a good dude without fear.

Disclaimer: good mofo or not I really really like hoes. It's my weakness. At least a part of me wants to fuck every decent looking woman I see. Maybe I'm full of shit and really- I have to be a good bro to balance out my sickness- LMAO!
      Maybe. Are there any old coots out there that can tell me if this ever subsides? I mean at 40sumthin should'nt this have subsided? I guess I'm better than I used to be.
      Last edited by apollo; 09-10-2009 at 10:25 PM.

Agentsmith is offline Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 21
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by jdjack View Post
      I hope ppl actually read what he wrote b/c its brutally honest.
      Not to use the lame "bump" response but this needs to be bumped big time....Its unfortunate that there are so many ego driven young dildos in the community who just don't care about anything but thereselves and how to be the biggest screw out there. They don't know how to spell bro much less be one....KNOW THY SELF
      Super Mod@ Discoverbodybuilding.com
      Super Mod@ Canandiansuperboard.com

Realize is offline Member
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 129
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by apollo View Post
      Realize just the fact you reckognize that- says you're more than likely a good bro. lol
      Or that you understand being a good bro at least LOL!- but then if you were'nt a good bro with understanding of being one- well, then you'd be just EVIL-

I'm just bustin- You Evil Bastard! LMAO! Just kiddin.
      Oh I know for a fact that I am a good bro...I prove it in my everyday life.

One point that I would like to make is that a lot of people that actually think they are a "good bro" may not be when they're sitting in a room with 2 dt's throwing big numbers at you.

Think about that.

ketsugo is offline Banned
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 176
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Poorly

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Interesting and completely fascinating post

Big Dan is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 67
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Crazy

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Apollo you are one deep MF and I like that man. Your words are very true. When I first came to this board a few years back there was a true brotherhood. Me personally I felt very safe here with all the guys. I guess that is why I have stayed here. But I have watched some of the good bros come and go. You personally I have always enjoyed your post and agreed with you on many levels as I do with this one. There are some great stand up guys here but those others have came and gone and there will be more to come. But as long as there are stright shooters like yourself , Ajdos and there are others here there will always be a real brotherhood.

BTW I am 38 and I too still love the Hoes. It is so damn hard to be a good man. I guess if I did not spend so much extra time in the shower everyday I would be divorced. I too hope this get better as I get older.

Thread Information