Quote Originally Posted by ajdos View Post
With the forums and the written/typed word, it's easy for someone to do things to people with a level of dishonesty because the victim can never look in their eyes and judge the man at face value, never have the sense of lying or truth- their words are the first thing we can judge them by.
But look how many 'talk' big and do nothing...dont back up their talk with action...its rampant.
A man is not what he says but more what he does. Character should stand for something, a man who says an ugly truth has my respect, telling friendly lies can fuck himself.
You are only as much as your actions speak, on and off the internet. I would tell anyone, I am an average man off the boards, so Im an average man on the boards, I am no more or less important than anyone else, the only thing I can do that makes me anything more is the right thing, which is not always the popular thing, but being straight and telling the truth no matter how unpopular it is- IS IMPORTANT.
I think Apollo's words ring true and he says it much the same way, he is a man, and a man who is here to do certain things no more no less, hes not here to elevate himself or cast some facade of being better than he is in real life- what you see is what you get and if it makes you feel uncomfortable than you should take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself at the end of the day when all the 'things' and money are taken away, what do you have left?
YOUR INTEGRITY.
That last part was well said Bro. And yes you are so much more your actions than your words. Words mean shit unless your actions prove them. Hell you can ask any woman that- lol.
And you're just saying that bc I told you I'm not a bodybuilder I just wanna look good for the Ladies in my totally redneck voice- lol!
Hank Jr, Rules! LMAO!
But Deriously bro- thanks- that means alot coming from you.