• Wtf

Thread: BROS MY ASS! An Expose'

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      tilltheend Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Ok i am going to be the good brother i am , even though i am young i only learned from these boards ran by the people you mentioned and the people they associate with, now me personally i think you are someone else under a different alias, and not only do i agree with what you say, but i am going to do as you preach and say fuck you as a good brother and i chose to never associate with you under that name as apollo, if you are someone else then my bad, but under the name apollo i chose to not associate with you, you call some fools, me I am far from one, to me as a good brother your whole bit of long posts seem like a good business move for you, so fuck you, do as you preach and do not be offended take my words as the good brother thing to do just like you said a good brother knows when to say I will not associate with you and thats true, i will choose to associate with who i have been since i have been on the boards, i learned from the good brothers they know who they are and I am sure you know who they are too, and i choose to not fuck with you. Good posts and good luck. I mean no offense or disrespect and you must see my point of view I do not wish to argue at all brother.
      Last edited by tilltheend; 10-05-2009 at 07:23 PM.

Thread Information