Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by Realize View Post
      Oh I know for a fact that I am a good bro...I prove it in my everyday life.

One point that I would like to make is that a lot of people that actually think they are a "good bro" may not be when they're sitting in a room with 2 dt's throwing big numbers at you.

Think about that.
      I'm sure you are a good bro man. I was just kiddin around.
      On that point R, I'm battle tested and proven on that one. They gave me 15 yrs in a state on a paper crime with no victims and no profit/money. That alone should tell you something. Then they let me out of my 8 months in the hole just to send me to another state and the original charge I was running from. Then - I moved up North to get married(which I never did) and by some kind of dumb luck my p.o. said: givin you 15 yrs for this was bullshit. Of course that was after I fucked her 3 times- LMAO! She told me she would let me off probation just to get me away from her(she was married) and I was told never to come back to AL- NO FUCKIN PROBLEM! Have'nt been back since. In all fairness I should mention my p.o. who was smoking hot by the way- Had been to one of my shows when I was a internationally touring stripper. How fucking lucky is that? LMAO!
      They were throwing 20 yrs in my ear. And you dont run from a possession w/ intent charge if you're squeeling. However, I stopped participating in the victin/victimizer roles that ARE the system.

Let me just say that it was wrong to tear my probies married ass up but the chemistry was insane and it did save my ass and I already told you ladies are my weakness but long ago I stopped messing w/ married ladies bc of my own conscience. I had'nt done it knowingly 10 rs prior or 9 yrs since. I'm human. It's always bothered me but I have forgiven myself.
      Last edited by apollo; 09-11-2009 at 06:57 PM.

Thread Information