• Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interracial Couple Denied Marriage License in La.

fullybuilt is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
      Overall activity: 1.5%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by gator_mclusky View Post
      LOL......our Mexicans are cool here in da bayou! They work their asses off, drink their beer in the evenings, are very polite and just want a better life.

As for interracial marriages. I dont care who marries who as long as they are happy and it doesnt effect me. To each their own.....

gator
      Here in cali the mexican men either are immigrants and work their ass off and the other %80 are gang bangin drug dealers just a big waste to our society. The women are at the park with their 937children drinking fanta's and just being lazy fucks. They dont even work, just pop out kids. Its terrible. Everywhere you go the traffic is more, the lines are longer,etc.. b/c they average the highest amount of children over any other race. They also look at whites like "we" dont belong here. They arent grateful to be here. Thats the worst part, that they arent grateful to be in this country with all of its benefits with all the help they get. Lets see how much help we get in mexico.
      Everything by Fullybuilt is for role play only. This is a fictional game I play.

jdjack Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by apollo View Post
      Ya'll are all braintrained with that race shit. Implanted. Spoon Fed or shoved down your throat- it's a control thing- they keep us devided sexually, racially, nationally- etc... then they can conquer us- control us bc we're too busy fighting or competing with eachother to fight the powers that suppress and control and manipulate us! Much less unite to do it. If you're a good mofo I respect you , if you love me I love you back, if you fuck with me we gots to go- I'll do my damndest to fuck with you back, if you're a hot chick I'll fuck you, If you show me your integrity in your daily dealings with others and yoursef-I'll trust you.
      I have had a black gay friend that was a solid dude. I'm talking I trusted him so much I gave him over $20,000 dollars for 8 hrs it took him to bring me what the $20g was for. Not recs. Dont try to guess bc you wont.
      Am I predjudiced?
      You goddamn right I'm predjudiced- I hate all brain slaves wether it be an intellectual CNN slave or dumbass Yo MTV raps Slave but mostly I'm predjudiced against the powers that be! Any lie of Power or mans law or thought that is against nature/ the tao, god, creative power life force of the universe. I let things be bc they are perfect in how they are originally.
      Race is a stupid word even that implies competition/conflict. I dont even know what the fuck race means. Is White a race? Is Black a race? I've seen some damn dark brown people but I aint never seen an actual black man. I've seen some scary pale people but I never seen an actual white one. Your thoughts are programmed and so are mine- just I realize it and try to lety go and let the programming go with it.
      No need for me to be right- no need for me to be superior- I just am how I am. I exist as such. I let others exist as such. It's when that goddamned poison tube or that poisened spoonfeducation starts to fuck with nature or the natural- that I get predjudiced. But I choose to enjoy my life instead of try to be a heroe and save the world bc it's VERY egotistical to think you can do so. That's what judges and politicians do.
      We think alot alike. Race is a figment of our projected imagination. Really its only the HUMAN race. Now class and culture are there, but those differences are to be enjoyed not make us divided.

TheChosen1 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 81
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by gator_mclusky View Post
      LOL......our Mexicans are cool here in da bayou! They work their asses off, drink their beer in the evenings, are very polite and just want a better life.

gator
      I agree, bro.
      I used to work with some of them when I worked for Eckerd Drugs in N.O., Kenner, LaPlace, and Metairie, LA.

TheChosen1
      SuperMOD@E-Steroids
      & U-M

rocco-x is offline Honored Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 230
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by fullybuilt View Post
      Here in cali the mexican men either are immigrants and work their ass off and the other %80 are gang bangin drug dealers just a big waste to our society. The women are at the park with their 937children drinking fanta's and just being lazy fucks. They dont even work, just pop out kids. Its terrible. Everywhere you go the traffic is more, the lines are longer,etc.. b/c they average the highest amount of children over any other race. They also look at whites like "we" dont belong here. They arent grateful to be here. Thats the worst part, that they arent grateful to be in this country with all of its benefits with all the help they get. Lets see how much help we get in mexico.
      lmao! if ya can't feed em' then don't breed em'! shit,i do landscaping so you can imagine what i gotta work with.a few are pretty decent family guys but most others are just backstabbers.as for the interacial thing...i love me a thick black chick once in a while,not the video hood rats but a nice chick,but when i see a white woman with a brother i flip the hell out.i know,kinda messed up right?the italian-irish-polish neighborhood where i grew up is now rife with gang bangin scum of the earth thugs on every corner.there was a time way back when if you weren't from that area even the old italian ladies would hit you with a bat and chase you away,all the time screaming in italian.now all you hear is "know what i mean,see what i'm sayin,yo you dig me,check it out right,o.k. son...and so on.where have all the good times gone??????
      "Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by apollo View Post
      Ya'll are all braintrained with that race shit. Implanted. Spoon Fed or shoved down your throat- it's a control thing- they keep us devided sexually, racially, nationally- etc... then they can conquer us- control us bc we're too busy fighting or competing with eachother to fight the powers that suppress and control and manipulate us! Much less unite to do it. If you're a good mofo I respect you , if you love me I love you back, if you fuck with me we gots to go- I'll do my damndest to fuck with you back, if you're a hot chick I'll fuck you, If you show me your integrity in your daily dealings with others and yoursef-I'll trust you.
      I have had a black gay friend that was a solid dude. I'm talking I trusted him so much I gave him over $20,000 dollars for 8 hrs it took him to bring me what the $20g was for. Not recs. Dont try to guess bc you wont.
      Am I predjudiced?
      You goddamn right I'm predjudiced- I hate all brain slaves wether it be an intellectual CNN slave or dumbass Yo MTV raps Slave but mostly I'm predjudiced against the powers that be! Any lie of Power or mans law or thought that is against nature/ the tao, god, creative power life force of the universe. I let things be bc they are perfect in how they are originally.
      Race is a stupid word even that implies competition/conflict. I dont even know what the fuck race means. Is White a race? Is Black a race? I've seen some damn dark brown people but I aint never seen an actual black man. I've seen some scary pale people but I never seen an actual white one. Your thoughts are programmed and so are mine- just I realize it and try to lety go and let the programming go with it.
      No need for me to be right- no need for me to be superior- I just am how I am. I exist as such. I let others exist as such. It's when that goddamned poison tube or that poisened spoonfeducation starts to fuck with nature or the natural- that I get predjudiced. But I choose to enjoy my life instead of try to be a heroe and save the world bc it's VERY egotistical to think you can do so. That's what judges and politicians do.

you make some really good points........ i agree i can not stand worth less pieces of shits this world has been over whelmed with and they come in all races..... pull your weight or get the fuck out its that simple.....

fullybuilt is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
      Overall activity: 1.5%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Whats also fucked up is the ones who come over and work for $8 and hour with landscaping, electrical,etc.. taking jobs away from everyone else who cant survive off $8. Then many drive back to mexico and live in the lap of luxury with $8 american under the table tax free pay.
      Everything by Fullybuilt is for role play only. This is a fictional game I play.

Kateraxl is offline Member
      Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 103
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Apollo: Excellant post. I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks
      If you don't think things could get worse; mess with me.

Thread Information