Quote Originally Posted by apollo View Post
Ya'll are all braintrained with that race shit. Implanted. Spoon Fed or shoved down your throat- it's a control thing- they keep us devided sexually, racially, nationally- etc... then they can conquer us- control us bc we're too busy fighting or competing with eachother to fight the powers that suppress and control and manipulate us! Much less unite to do it. If you're a good mofo I respect you , if you love me I love you back, if you fuck with me we gots to go- I'll do my damndest to fuck with you back, if you're a hot chick I'll fuck you, If you show me your integrity in your daily dealings with others and yoursef-I'll trust you.
I have had a black gay friend that was a solid dude. I'm talking I trusted him so much I gave him over $20,000 dollars for 8 hrs it took him to bring me what the $20g was for. Not recs. Dont try to guess bc you wont.
Am I predjudiced?
You goddamn right I'm predjudiced- I hate all brain slaves wether it be an intellectual CNN slave or dumbass Yo MTV raps Slave but mostly I'm predjudiced against the powers that be! Any lie of Power or mans law or thought that is against nature/ the tao, god, creative power life force of the universe. I let things be bc they are perfect in how they are originally.
Race is a stupid word even that implies competition/conflict. I dont even know what the fuck race means. Is White a race? Is Black a race? I've seen some damn dark brown people but I aint never seen an actual black man. I've seen some scary pale people but I never seen an actual white one. Your thoughts are programmed and so are mine- just I realize it and try to lety go and let the programming go with it.
No need for me to be right- no need for me to be superior- I just am how I am. I exist as such. I let others exist as such. It's when that goddamned poison tube or that poisened spoonfeducation starts to fuck with nature or the natural- that I get predjudiced. But I choose to enjoy my life instead of try to be a heroe and save the world bc it's VERY egotistical to think you can do so. That's what judges and politicians do.
We think alot alike. Race is a figment of our projected imagination. Really its only the HUMAN race. Now class and culture are there, but those differences are to be enjoyed not make us divided.