Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

This thread is starting to go around in circles. ORS and AJ are gone. They chased away many members by screaming everyone was a scammer, threatening bans for asking questions and requesting their status back that was lost during the change over and looking under rocks for scammers. Its not our job to hold ones hand when they get gear.

This thread is close to meeting its end.......

gator
      Last edited by gator_mclusky; 10-29-2009 at 09:54 AM.

gator_mclusky is offline Banned
      Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 197
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Ill pick no.5 as well. Im sure of it!!!!lol

gator

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Yea, has floor vents, made of particle board with all aluminum siding and roof and a trailor hitch!!!!! Far cry from the $300,000 house AJ claims to live in.

I think his is the blue one pictured below!lol

gator

jtooswol is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 125
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Pretty damn sad he cant get that herniated belly button taken care of...i guess this ORS crew thinks that is sexy!! Agentcocksucknsmith probably rubs on it while aj's cock is crammed down his throat!
      VIP/VET everywhere[/COLOR]

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by RONUS1 View Post
      My top ten list of Aj Lies

#10 no thats my belly button and I am not happy to see you
      #9 I did not tell ronus mighty would make a good mod
      #8 I am a national competitor- ok maybe this one is true by default-who knew there would only be 2 people in your class. Maybe next time try something with a little more competition in your class. Might I suggest the special olympics or girl scouts.
      #7 No your new mastercard will not have an annual fee
      #6 I have a 300lbs room mate
      #4 I deleted all my posts because I did not want anyone to take credit for them. HMMMMM
      #3 They don't put wood floors in trailers
      #2 Yes those protein bars will make you as big as me without the hernia

AND THE NUMBER ONE LIE FOR AJ IS A TIE.
      DRUM ROLLLLLLLLL PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

#1 I live in a $300,000 house bitches and I don't Lie!!!

LMAO
      bwhaahahaha thats great!!!

Must be nice to sit behind the counter at GNC all day and make a whopping 20k a year lol I make that in one month!!!
      Last edited by jtooswol; 10-29-2009 at 04:37 PM.

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by jtooswol View Post
      bwhaahahaha thats great!!!

Must be nice to sit behind the counter at GNC all day and make a whopping 2k a year lol I make that in one month!!!
      hey thats not funny i only make 2k a year... i just got a new box also this year did any of you buy a new house this year ok then....

BLAST INC is offline Banned
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

somebody send that stupid fake ass skinhead aj my way i have a .357 with his name on it sur side san diego wig splitters and cap peelers fuckin rich whiteboys get JACKED

SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 619
      LOGAN HEIGHTS (25th and K street) which is right next to market
      come ask for big ghost and tell the lots of lil vatos youll have to fuck up first to even get to a big dog like me
      f

ZIRCONIAN is offline Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 69
      Overall activity: 0.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

First off I wouldn't loan you 1k, I can search all day and will not find one person that mighty has scammed (not paid or is not paying). Now if you can get first hand information that he scammed someone and did not pay then we can talk. If all you can find is he was a slow pay then this posting back and fourth is a waste. I agree that is should not have taken so long to pay apollo and that has been addressed. I WILL NOT LET THIS THREAD TURN INTO A LONG DRAWN OUT DRAMA FEST!!!

Guess you'll just say he was lying too.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBEE View Post
      i guess all you fuckers know more than i do that is why you argue about it. SB
      ^^^LOL! I guess the real superbee wont be pissed about this at all.

He has a legit question and I am going to answer it and put this to rest. Next time just post it in one spot. You say Proven scammer and owes 6k. Like I posted earlier if you have first hand knowlege or infomation that mighty has scammed anyone then send it to me. By scammed I mean took product with no payment and never paid for it. Mighty has said himself he got in over his head and is repaying the debt. The sources I have tt are ok with this. Only one source on the whole fucking net posted about mighty and that was apollo. Now I can understand why apollo was upset but he was PAID!!! There is no way that debt was owed for 16-18mos. Might joined the board late feb 2008 when I bought the board and apollo was not a source then.
      You say I was here for the whole 18mos mighty was scamming. Again mighty has not scammed anyone. You act like I just sat back while mighty scammed all the sources on here which is Bull Shit. You absolutly have no clue. If you go back and read the shit that aj wrote he talks in circles. Wait you cant go back and read it because he deleted all his posts. Now if he was telling the truth then why did he need to delete his posts because they were exagerrated lies and he knew I would expose him. Aj said he knew that mighty was doing this for 2 years. When I called him out on it he said he did not say anything hoping the only one source would get paid. Instead he tells me mighty would do a good job as a mod and at that same time mighty was a mod his board. HMMMM. Like I said before he did not go after mighty until I had a disagreement with aj and he left the board. He sent mighty a pm saying leave e-s or suffer the consequences.
      Well mighty did not leave and aj went on a witch hunt. Now how can you believe someone who runs to all the other board owners and says I posted his personal information on an open board to get me banned. Then he admits on here that I only posted his first name. Give me a break. Then he calls me out as a scammer also because I let mighty stay on the board but as soon as someone calls out superb for letting me be an admin/supermod on here he changes is tune. He then does not want to post about it anymore and sticks up for superb now he is selectively picking who he wants to call as a scammer. Don't get the wrong impression I am not saying what mighty did was right but it is what it is and he is paying off the sources. I believe you should not order unless you have the funds to pay. Mighty knows that he has to continue to pay these debts and not ask for any fronts. As far as I am concerned this topic is closed unless he stops repaying his debts or asks for more fronts.
      First off twat boy I told you sig came to me after 6 months- thats when I found out your gay lover had owed him for 6 months with no communication. Then I demoted him then he paid him a couple times then he stopped, then I called him out that was last Nov..11 months later NOT 2 Years you fucking liar.
      Funny how you all talk shit now that Im fucking gone and you feel nice and comfy..what a bunch of tools...you sit here and try to re-write the story since I deleted my posts...funny they were sitting there for 5 weeks and I didnt see you post one thing to stick up for your little scamming homie.
      The only way mighty is gonna repay the debts he owes is if he is trusted by someone to be given a front- then he will pay back some of the money, but then it will create ANOTHER debt...only a dumbass like you wouldnt realize that there is no end and he will NEVER pay back all of the money because he will keep recurring more debts along the way...but please carry on while the rest of the forums laugh.
      The only circles on this board are the circle jerks you and the fuckstick mods have around here goddamn get your tampon out of your mouth and annunciate.

Quote Originally Posted by jtooswol View Post
      Nicely said, hope all those cockriding fucks are gone from this board! They didnt do shit to improve this board, all they did was stir up drama and stupid bullshit, hell most of our members disappeared because of it.
      Hey fuckstick why dont you tell everyone that nice little story about you and Eltigre and how the customs agents caught you with a pack and you never did ONE day of time...hmmmm...singing lessons maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by gator_mclusky View Post
      This thread is starting to go around in circles. ORS and AJ are gone. They chased away many members by screaming everyone was a scammer, threatening bans for asking questions and requesting their status back that was lost during the change over and looking under rocks for scammers. Its not our job to hold ones hand when they get gear.

This thread is close to meeting its end.......

gator
      LOL! Hey you fat fuck, get off the bottle and stop popping so many klonopins.
      Why dont you stick to what you know and post up some 'how toos' on making mack and cheese.
      Here is some of your VAST knowledge hard at work LMFAO!

Quote Originally Posted by BLAST INC View Post
      somebody send that stupid fake ass skinhead aj my way i have a .357 with his name on it sur side san diego wig splitters and cap peelers fuckin rich whiteboys get JACKED

SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 619
      LOGAN HEIGHTS (25th and K street) which is right next to market
      come ask for big ghost and tell the lots of lil vatos youll have to fuck up first to even get to a big dog like me
      f
      Yeah this from the doosh who was working with Dan Cote and was scared shitless when that skinny white trash from Boston was talking about fucking your ass up...you posted all over the internet and said "HELP ME!!!" now your some bad ass with a gun??
      Bwahahahahaaaaa!

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

WOW AJ, MR UGLY FUCKN HERNIATED BELLY BUTTON BITCH has another alter-ego lol your peice of shit bro with no life, its pretty sad too cus everyone knows you're a waste of time!

Lets recall what happened 2 years ago...lets see, has anyone from ES been busted since? NO!
      Has anyone ever been busted that i deal with? NO!
      Did i get arressted? NO!
      Was the pack ever in my possession? NO!
      Did Ronus ban me? NO
      Did i ask him to demote me? YES
      Do you know what your talkn about? NO!
      DO you have an ugly ass herniated belly button? YES!
      Are you a fuckn liar that over exaggerates everything? YES!

So go fuck urself with your lame ass bitches that ride your cock! All you do is stir up shit with everyone on every board that you are active, i can pull tons of threads where you start shit with guys. FUCK U AND FUCK UR GAY ASS ORS!
      Last edited by jtooswol; 10-29-2009 at 06:02 PM.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

True....he's like a fuckin Roach....I guess thats where he got his last alter Rorach and demoted AJ which was him....had convo with Aj and tried to spout off to members the numerous ways he would ban them and act like Dick Fuckin Tracy trying to call everyone a scammer that didnt give him a kickback when he should have been learning a trade or get an education instead of living his fantasy bullshit personna on the internet making $8 an hour selling supplements that dont work. IMO thats a fuckin SCAMMER, while his wife packs her bags and leaves he and his trailor behind.

What a fuckin joke and how ANYONE gives him any credibility is beyond me! HE IS A CANCER TO OUR LIFESTYLE AND COMMUNITY! O.R.S. Thats one of the biggest bullshit crap Ive ever seen on the net as well!

gator

Thread Information