Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Hellooooo Ronus! It certainly is a party since we ran his liein POS out of here!!!!!!! That jackass isnt gonna come in here talking down to the members and runnin all the good to replace with that bag of shit that is O.R.S. and those that hang on his cock because they believe his bullshit. He is the biggest detriment to these boards! He and his O.R.S. BULLSHIT scream at L.E. to look into him. In my guess....he's hotter than Hell itsself and any board that associates with him should be weary.....very much so.

That POS can only bash me by saying I give recipes. LMFAO.I post in ALL forums and yes there is "Gator's Corner" with my own recipes that are quick and easy and made to build a bodybuilder. Damn that loser in the game of life is grasping at straws.....LOL

AJ........YOU LOSE!!!!!!!!!

gator

ZIRCONIAN is offline Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 69
      Overall activity: 0.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Its just funny to sit and watch this sociological clusterfuck of tards here...amazing to hear you hypocrites call me a 'liar' over here covering a scammers ass, and trying to re-write the facts...lol.
      Ro-anus and his gay fantasy club, gator over there talking about how to make fucking beans and toast...oh its really nice and cozy over here.

Its just entertaining to see how pissed I can make you idiots with just a few nice posts..hehhe...guess the ol 'ban' button isnt working so well.

Yes ronus I have a bad low paying job...and you are king shit of cubicle world making what 60k a year with medical and dental?
      Guys like you lose your job every month, come to me begging for a job, it will be funny when you end up there, the way the economy is going you'll be selling oranges on the off ramp.
      The funny thing is you dont know what I used to do before my bad job...well lets just say I worked a job doing computer shit all day...and the nice little install I put into the boards FTP access (my php admin).

See as a nice little insurance policy I edited one of the *.txt files in the installs folder...so basically I have inserted a dormant worm in the back end of E-S...LOL! Wait I shouldnt talk like that...I forgot how you get sexually excited at the mention of anything going in the "backend".
      The jist of it is, if you and your little group of "hate AJ'ers" get boring enough for me, all I have to do is send and email to the E-S my php admin...well that will corrupt the database so bad this place wont work...and Im the only one with a working copy of the database.
      So adios.

jtooswol is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 125
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

LMAO listen to little poor-bitch tittyboy making threats now The funny thing is ur not gonna know what the fuck to do when u get off work one night and your confronted by several guys Yes AJ, did u forget that i have alot of ties in NC?? We even have the addy to ur GNC store bwahahahhaa...would u like to see it? bwahahahha I can even google map it for ya too!!!

BTW, does GNC not have anything to cure those ginormous bitchtits you have? I bet thats the reason ur wife and kids left you, cus your starting to like the BIG bitch u are! BIG PUSSSSSSSSY!
      VIP/VET everywhere[/COLOR]

Morgankane is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 12
      Overall activity: 1.5%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by ZIRCONIAN View Post
      Its just funny to sit and watch this sociological clusterfuck of tards here...amazing to hear you hypocrites call me a 'liar' over here covering a scammers ass, and trying to re-write the facts...lol.
      Ro-anus and his gay fantasy club, gator over there talking about how to make fucking beans and toast...oh its really nice and cozy over here.

Its just entertaining to see how pissed I can make you idiots with just a few nice posts..hehhe...guess the ol 'ban' button isnt working so well.

Yes ronus I have a bad low paying job...and you are king shit of cubicle world making what 60k a year with medical and dental?
      Guys like you lose your job every month, come to me begging for a job, it will be funny when you end up there, the way the economy is going you'll be selling oranges on the off ramp.
      The funny thing is you dont know what I used to do before my bad job...well lets just say I worked a job doing computer shit all day...and the nice little install I put into the boards FTP access (my php admin).

See as a nice little insurance policy I edited one of the *.txt files in the installs folder...so basically I have inserted a dormant worm in the back end of E-S...LOL! Wait I shouldnt talk like that...I forgot how you get sexually excited at the mention of anything going in the "backend".
      The jist of it is, if you and your little group of "hate AJ'ers" get boring enough for me, all I have to do is send and email to the E-S my php admin...well that will corrupt the database so bad this place wont work...and Im the only one with a working copy of the database.
      So adios.

Funny that you post this.
      You pretty much confirmed that you are a fucking dipshit.
      Sometimes its better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you might be an idiot then open your mouth and confirm it.

By the way, you must be making minimum wage if you think 60K a year is the king of the cubicle.

I seriously doubt that you hire anything but 2 dollar crack whores.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

His wife probably found out that his cheap fuckn ass probably bought her cubic zerconia instead of real diamond!!

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

AJ IS A TRUE FUCKN BITCH, ACTING JUST LIKE A DAMN FEMALE!

Lets face it, hes almost forty...makes $8 hour, has no wife, kids disowned him, lives in a trailor, cant afford a real diamond ring,has bitchtits, and an ugly ass herniated belly button.

If that was me id be a pissed off faggot pussy like him too

BLAST INC is offline Banned
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

I knew this sissy whiteboy was a fake ass peckerwood since jumpstreet but nobody believed me

hey aj come out my way logan heights san diego 25th and K street borders market st. mother fucker dan never wanted none! all of you punk ass peckerwoods dont want none thats why you all are FAGGOTS in the joint and a bunch of TWEAKERS while southside controls all you fuckin putos LA EME CONTROLA come up with something a little better than that if your gona bullshit at least sound good you fake ass skinhead fat ass. your ass coulding lean out for bodybuilding so you went to powerlifting fat fuck GNC CLOWN

google me bitches ill send pipebombs to your pads

ill show you how we do it in that wicked ass san diego 187 walk-by

google loganheights13 and seee how we do it in my varrio pistolgrip pump on my lap at all times ask for BIG FANTASMA
      Last edited by BLAST INC; 10-30-2009 at 03:30 PM.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by RONUS1 View Post
      Again I have no respect for a grown man who would work a minimum wage job so they can live their fantasy life on the internet then get a job that will help them provide for their family!!!!!! I am glad your exwife figured it out and moved on!!! Now if only the boards would realize this is who their communtily leader really is.
      so hes a BIG FAT (couldnt hack bodybuilding so went powerlifter), fake skinhead and fake hells angel , GNC clown, HERNIATED UTERUS piece of trailer park oily fuck , SLASH COMPUTER GEEEK HACKER VIRUSMAN?!??!?!! SHIT DOG , PLZ DONT SEND ME A TROJAN .

ALL BUSTERS RUN UP AND ALL BUSTERS GET BUCKED.

gator_mclusky is offline Banned
      Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 197
      Achievements:
      Recommendation First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by RONUS1 View Post
      LMAO JT. Aj should be a comedian because we have laughed our asses off more in the last 2 days than I have in a while.LOL . He thinks he piisses us off but in the real world we are laughing our asses off!!! LMAO. His big pussy gets all tied, twisted and pissed off just ask superb. Superb said he used to call him all the time and say I'm gonna ban him but superb would not let him!!! I would tt superb and we would be laughing our asses off!!! LMAO!!!! I can ban you LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Im still laughin at that jackass. The whole net is finding out what a whining prick he is. He's like a lil kid tattling to the teacher with his screenshots that are nothing but bullshit that any one could edit and post.

Yea Ronus, we could hardly stop laughin on the phone last night thanks to AJ the internet fool!!!!!

gator

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

superbee is a great guy. personal friend