Quote Originally Posted by BLAST INC View Post
i have been in and out of jail and juvi since i was 13, i always wanted to play hardball. so Life became nolan ryan and threw me many heaters.

never going back

yoiu cant make no money in jail dog

ive seen some fuckeed up shit you think the HOOD is bad man JAIL is way worse

last time was 3.5mo for having abad record and fleeing scene of an accident i flipped my truck on way to a dui class and was a block away from fiancee house and got popped, i was sober i dont drink it was an isolated incident when i got the dui but i panicd becuase i had a switchblade and something else in the truck. they didnt find either. but they caught me sprintin some old white bitch snitched me out fuckin nothin better to do i didnt hurt nobody even city property. I was wearing a LONG white t shirt, shaved head, and dickies pants and the report on the radio was for a hispanic gang member hit and run. when i went in im a southsider and southsiders and brothers&others were rioting. also certain modules were quarantined for swine flu

downtown sd is so nasty dog the jail down there if you even get a zit your gonna get fuckin staph and shit

for all you fools who voted yes i could live there yes its not that bad BULLSHIT unless youve done time you dont even deserve an OPINION!!!!! you fools dont know what the fuck really goes on in the pen. SOUTHSIDE CONTROLA

PS. THERES more white people going in to the pen and jail for DOPE and DT'in HEROIN and BOOZE than anyone else!!!!! you wuold think the woods are cleaner but they are a bunch of browners!!!!!

for the record the blacks have it the worst in the pen nobody likes em

man i went into being locked up everytime as a fresh ass juiced out gangbanger then you realize that your "HOMEYS" PUT 0 DOLLARS ON YOUR BOOK AND DONT EVEN WRITE TO YOU. FUck friends its all about familia

man imagine you fools NOT WASHING WITH SOAP OR SHAMPOO FOR 3-5 days at a time, WELL THATS WHAT THE GUARDS WERE DOING TO ME AT COUNTY. We got a new pair of blues ONCE A WEEK EVERY THURSDAY and WHITES once a week. Can yall handle not showering/shaving and wearing the same whitey titeys

you have to have EVERY article of clothing on and SOCKS included when you go to chow or you get socked up, you have to make your bed b4 chow similiar to marine core.

if you sit at the wrong table you get socked up

this big BLACK guard thought i was mad dogging him onetime and so when it was time for changeout he gave me fucking CAPRI style pants to wear all ripped up, he threw me shoes that had been soakin in shit and piss and socks that hadnet been washed and smelt like old pop warner shoulderpads

man fools were taking the shaving razors ( THEY MARK ALL OF THEM AND RECORD WHO USES THEM THEYRE SO STRICT) and they would buy dorito bags from the commissary and they would break the razor out of the shaving utencil and replace the razor strip with a TIGHT wound strip of shiny plastic from inside the doritos bag. nobody could even tell . man we get dope easier in there then in the streets

man we would sock fools up for NOT FARTING IN A TOILET . We sock you up for not FLUSHING immediately after you piss or SHIT. im talkin IMMEDIATELY. if you start eating before other southsiders you get socked. and you have to stand at the table until all seats filled then you eat together as a team. you leave as a team. you walk as a team. you have to follow every rule to a tee. you have to have your

mandatory workouts 13 sets of 13 burpees or 3x 113 counts of burpees

im just speaking for southside
Thats frickin crazy Blast! Ive seen all of the Lock Up shows and they kinda explain it but its nothing like living it!!!!!
Child Molesters get their faces slashed to show what they are and raped....and sometimes killed but continually harassed. Fuck them though.
Its a whole different world in there. People with AIDS and TB serving ones slop or chow as they call it.....
Its a living Hell from what Ive seen.

gator