• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • View Poll Results: Is going to prison really that bad!!?!??!!?!?!??

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes. I couldnt live in that hell!

5 35.71%
    • Yes, its not that bad though.......

5 35.71%
    • NO. Id rather be shot!

2 14.29%
    • No, I wouldnt think Id be caught!!!!!!

2 14.29%
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is prison really that bad?!???!?!!?!?!

gator_mclusky is offline Banned
      Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 197
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Is prison really that bad?!???!?!!?!?!

Before you answer watch this short clip......

gator

ARX International is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 175
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
      is ON TREN!

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

The title Welcome To The Jungle was appropriate:-)

ARx
      Everything I say is Roll Play!

Lil Ed is offline Member
      Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 123
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

you ever had your shit pushed in?

Mad-Bull is offline New Member
      Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Fuck I can't immagine

kingvillan is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 150
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points
      is eating eggs!

I am:
      Cool

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

No chicks...all dicks...no thanks!

simplerx is offline Member
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 68
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

That would suck bra...

BLAST INC is offline Banned
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

i have been in and out of jail and juvi since i was 13, i always wanted to play hardball. so Life became nolan ryan and threw me many heaters.

never going back

yoiu cant make no money in jail dog

ive seen some fuckeed up shit you think the HOOD is bad man JAIL is way worse

last time was 3.5mo for having abad record and fleeing scene of an accident i flipped my truck on way to a dui class and was a block away from fiancee house and got popped, i was sober i dont drink it was an isolated incident when i got the dui but i panicd becuase i had a switchblade and something else in the truck. they didnt find either. but they caught me sprintin some old white bitch snitched me out fuckin nothin better to do i didnt hurt nobody even city property. I was wearing a LONG white t shirt, shaved head, and dickies pants and the report on the radio was for a hispanic gang member hit and run. when i went in im a southsider and southsiders and brothers&others were rioting. also certain modules were quarantined for swine flu

downtown sd is so nasty dog the jail down there if you even get a zit your gonna get fuckin staph and shit

for all you fools who voted yes i could live there yes its not that bad BULLSHIT unless youve done time you dont even deserve an OPINION!!!!! you fools dont know what the fuck really goes on in the pen. SOUTHSIDE CONTROLA

PS. THERES more white people going in to the pen and jail for DOPE and DT'in HEROIN and BOOZE than anyone else!!!!! you wuold think the woods are cleaner but they are a bunch of browners!!!!!

for the record the blacks have it the worst in the pen nobody likes em

man i went into being locked up everytime as a fresh ass juiced out gangbanger then you realize that your "HOMEYS" PUT 0 DOLLARS ON YOUR BOOK AND DONT EVEN WRITE TO YOU. FUck friends its all about familia

man imagine you fools NOT WASHING WITH SOAP OR SHAMPOO FOR 3-5 days at a time, WELL THATS WHAT THE GUARDS WERE DOING TO ME AT COUNTY. We got a new pair of blues ONCE A WEEK EVERY THURSDAY and WHITES once a week. Can yall handle not showering/shaving and wearing the same whitey titeys

you have to have EVERY article of clothing on and SOCKS included when you go to chow or you get socked up, you have to make your bed b4 chow similiar to marine core.

if you sit at the wrong table you get socked up

this big BLACK guard thought i was mad dogging him onetime and so when it was time for changeout he gave me fucking CAPRI style pants to wear all ripped up, he threw me shoes that had been soakin in shit and piss and socks that hadnet been washed and smelt like old pop warner shoulderpads

man fools were taking the shaving razors ( THEY MARK ALL OF THEM AND RECORD WHO USES THEM THEYRE SO STRICT) and they would buy dorito bags from the commissary and they would break the razor out of the shaving utencil and replace the razor strip with a TIGHT wound strip of shiny plastic from inside the doritos bag. nobody could even tell . man we get dope easier in there then in the streets

man we would sock fools up for NOT FARTING IN A TOILET . We sock you up for not FLUSHING immediately after you piss or SHIT. im talkin IMMEDIATELY. if you start eating before other southsiders you get socked. and you have to stand at the table until all seats filled then you eat together as a team. you leave as a team. you walk as a team. you have to follow every rule to a tee. you have to have your

mandatory workouts 13 sets of 13 burpees or 3x 113 counts of burpees

im just speaking for southside
      Last edited by BLAST INC; 11-12-2009 at 03:11 PM.

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

sman i went into being locked up everytime as a fresh ass juiced out gangbanger then you realize that your "HOMEYS" PUT 0 DOLLARS ON YOUR BOOK AND DONT EVEN WRITE TO YOU. FUck friends its all about familia

sombody who understands... your boys forget about you when you go away your family doesn't you find out who your real family is when this happens....

fuck no i would pass.. yea i am sure i could live in there but i would pass..

few yrs back a guy from the gym just had a kid and a good looking wife got popped for X got 10yrs or something wasn't a small player the day before he was to go off to prison him and his friends went out in the water in his boat went to an island pulled out a pistol and shot himself in the head.kinda of fucked up here he is married just had a kid and he did something like that alot for his wife to handle hsi family had money i would of went to south america or something then do that.....

BLAST INC is offline Banned
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by apbt549 View Post
      sman i went into being locked up everytime as a fresh ass juiced out gangbanger then you realize that your "homeys" put 0 dollars on your book and dont even write to you. Fuck friends its all about familia

sombody who understands... Your boys forget about you when you go away your family doesn't you find out who your real family is when this happens....

Fuck no i would pass.. Yea i am sure i could live in there but i would pass..

Few yrs back a guy from the gym just had a kid and a good looking wife got popped for x got 10yrs or something wasn't a small player the day before he was to go off to prison him and his friends went out in the water in his boat went to an island pulled out a pistol and shot himself in the head.kinda of fucked up here he is married just had a kid and he did something like that alot for his wife to handle hsi family had money i would of went to south america or something then do that.....
      swim had some friends who were bangers a few years ago, anyway they were out bangin and they were on the enemy turf and cought a dude slippin. The guys that swim knew had brought a 11 year old bangin with them as his initiation and to see if he was down for hsi shit. Well they cought the 17 year old kid slippin he threw up his neighborhood and swim's friends threw up theirs, lets say swims friends were from " w " and the guy who got cought slippin was from " d " . Well the d guy who got cought slippin was hacked to death . It was a big deal. Gang unit investigated and the 11 year old named "chuckie" snitched out everyone!!!! Then swims friend blinky and danger fled to tj before they could be charged or interrogated

just a related example about runnin from the law, sometime it work sometime it dont/

FOR THE RECORD i think fools who wont knuckle up are bitches, guns are for bitches

but when you have zero money, no family , still live in the hood, youre burnt(blacklisted ) becuase u used to bang, the enemies know you first name last name and when they see you they shoot and wont fight. what do you do, bitch about them shooting you and being bitches or do you shoot first? thats the difference between understanding gang life and not understanding. whose more important, THEM OR ME?!?!?!?

most guys start off as normal ikids living in the hood then start to dress like bangers trying to fit in to the culture then an ememy from other turf comes by and smashes him for lookin like he bangs they assume hes from the enemy neighborhood cuz hes all dressed like that and hes walkin in their zone, then hes burnt fo no reason just for dressing like that, then he gets greenlighted forever becuase he was seen in that neighborhood, dressed all gd up, and they got him
      Last edited by BLAST INC; 11-12-2009 at 03:44 PM.

fullybuilt is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
      Overall activity: 1.5%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Mexicans are the majority of the prisons just like they pretty much are eveywhere. The mexican mafia pretty much runs shit there. Next you got the whites. Your average peckerwood is just like your average mex. Just a #. The Aryan brotherhood is a whole diff story. They pretty much are the most structured and powerful/ruthless gang in prison regaurdless of their #'s. They are def the last group to fuck with. Blacks are just #'s and are not very structured. They get the least respect in their and pretty much stick to their own. Many of the mex and white gang members will use them as muscle to take care of business and let them take the rap for it.
      Everything by Fullybuilt is for role play only. This is a fictional game I play.

Thread Information