Baby fuzo's sparring tournament today and she's only 6 and a lite blue belt in taekwando

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well as last year the judges suck and its unbeleivable. Now i'm extremely happy. In her division there was 4 students to spar. she took 2nd and lost the championship by 1 friggin point this time. God damn point.I was fine with the sparring because she did take 2nd and i'm proud. As for the forms contest bull shit.The one kid got a 8.5 8.0 8.0 baby fuzo got a 8.5 8.0 and a 7.5 now let me speculate on the 7.5. This same judge scored a 7.5 to another kid who didnt even finish his forms he forgot all the moves so how in the hell can he score baby fuzo a 7.5 and a kid who didnt finish a 7.5. This kid jusdge who is in his late teens scored everyone a low score. the master of the dojo scored baby fuzo a 8.5 so i'm just baffled but out of 6 kids in her forms contest she took 2nd. Now for board breaking. Baby fuzo had 2 boards to break. first board did it on her first try a jumping axe kick. Her 2nd kick was a axe kick and got it on her 3rd try. Now she took 2nd out of 6 kids but the winner who broke 2 boards her board breaks were easier then what baby1 did. I'm truly amazed on how judges score shit. But i'm very proud of baby fuzo and she did excellent. Baby fuzo was sparring and got cracked in the nose and started to cry and that through her off but she kept sparring and the whole audiance saw that and was chanting her name she turned it on at the end but it was to late. But she did great