Mr Supps
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Thread: Pitbulls and Parolees

    1. #1
      iron_dawg's Avatar
      iron_dawg is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 5,213, Level: 46
      Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 137
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      MIDWEST
      Posts
      262
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      5,213
      Level
      46
      Rep Power
      10

      Default Pitbulls and Parolees

      Dog lovers would appreciate this show it is new on Animal Planet (I think).

      But it is sad also they had to put a rescue dog to sleep that had a huge cancerous tumor on its neck. Check it out very good show.


    2. #2
      apbt549's Avatar
      apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 11,808, Level: 71
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 242
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Posts
      1,260
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      11,808
      Level
      71
      Rep Power
      13

      Default

      yea i watched it last nite.. got all teared eyed watching it..... i had to put scarlett's son to sleep 2 weeks after i put her to sleep last month his stomach got twisted he was almost 13 oct was a shitty month for me got the old male in my avatar and a female outside thats blind...

      i wouldn't mind getting bella donna she looked like a good dog.. after my dogs are gone its going to be hard to get another one but i don't see myself living without a dog.... good show....

    3. #3
      niko's Avatar
      niko is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 4,289, Level: 41
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is MENTAL
       
      I am:
      Meh
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      New England
      Age
      46
      Posts
      511
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      4,289
      Level
      41
      Rep Power
      9

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by apbt549 View Post
      yea i watched it last nite.. got all teared eyed watching it..... i had to put scarlett's son to sleep 2 weeks after i put her to sleep last month his stomach got twisted he was almost 13 oct was a shitty month for me got the old male in my avatar and a female outside thats blind...

      i wouldn't mind getting bella donna she looked like a good dog.. after my dogs are gone its going to be hard to get another one but i don't see myself living without a dog.... good show....
      I feel the same way,its the balls when their young but as they age it kills me.The dog in my avatar is Rock,he had a heartatack at 4 in the morning.I had to watch him suffer as he fought to breath.10 yrs is not enough time but i still have another he is 10 now,i watch him like a hawk.If anything seems different with him im at the vet.
      By the way that show is the balls.Wish i lived near them would give a helping hand in a second.I think her husbands court situation sucks.Couldnt beleive the prosecuters brother was the gonna be the judge.

    4. #4
      apbt549's Avatar
      apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 11,808, Level: 71
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 242
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Posts
      1,260
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      11,808
      Level
      71
      Rep Power
      13

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by niko View Post
      I feel the same way,its the balls when their young but as they age it kills me.The dog in my avatar is Rock,he had a heartatack at 4 in the morning.I had to watch him suffer as he fought to breath.10 yrs is not enough time but i still have another he is 10 now,i watch him like a hawk.If anything seems different with him im at the vet.
      By the way that show is the balls.Wish i lived near them would give a helping hand in a second.I think her husbands court situation sucks.Couldnt beleive the prosecuters brother was the gonna be the judge.
      the female i lost was 14. she turned passed the same weekend i got her but 14 years later.... she was crazy a real blast to be around. she would get on my chest at 3am with a toy in her mouth wanting to play i would knock her off the bed and she would jump back on but grolling and shakeing her head thinking i was playing....


      thats messed up with the judge....

    5. #5
      iron_dawg's Avatar
      iron_dawg is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 5,213, Level: 46
      Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 137
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      MIDWEST
      Posts
      262
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      5,213
      Level
      46
      Rep Power
      10

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by apbt549 View Post
      yea i watched it last nite.. got all teared eyed watching it..... i had to put scarlett's son to sleep 2 weeks after i put her to sleep last month his stomach got twisted he was almost 13 oct was a shitty month for me got the old male in my avatar and a female outside thats blind...

      i wouldn't mind getting bella donna she looked like a good dog.. after my dogs are gone its going to be hard to get another one but i don't see myself living without a dog.... good show....
      Me too it was sad made me think of my American Bull I put down back in may.

      Got another and is crazy as hell. But couldn't live without my Bullies...was glad to see the old man get a home to. I tried to adopt a American Bull from a rescue but they just wouldn't do it with another in the home...really sucked because me and my wife really wanted to rescue one.

    6. #6
      Viking is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 3,010, Level: 33
      Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 40
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      82
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      3,010
      Level
      33
      Rep Power
      9

      Default

      I missed the show last night, it was good though eh? Gunna have to hunt it down on the tube before the next show airs...

    7. #7
      niko's Avatar
      niko is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 4,289, Level: 41
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is MENTAL
       
      I am:
      Meh
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      New England
      Age
      46
      Posts
      511
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      4,289
      Level
      41
      Rep Power
      9

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by apbt549 View Post
      the female i lost was 14. she turned passed the same weekend i got her but 14 years later.... she was crazy a real blast to be around. she would get on my chest at 3am with a toy in her mouth wanting to play i would knock her off the bed and she would jump back on but grolling and shakeing her head thinking i was playing....


      thats messed up with the judge....
      Quote Originally Posted by iron_dawg View Post
      Me too it was sad made me think of my American Bull I put down back in may.

      Got another and is crazy as hell. But couldn't live without my Bullies...was glad to see the old man get a home to. I tried to adopt a American Bull from a rescue but they just wouldn't do it with another in the home...really sucked because me and my wife really wanted to rescue one.
      I think we all feel the same way about our pits.I will never be without one even how painful it is to watch them age and let them go.By the way both your dogs are cool.The rednose looks just like my dog.

    8. #8
      rocco-x's Avatar
      rocco-x is offline Honored Member
      Points: 9,800, Level: 66
      Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 250
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Posts
      1,035
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      9,800
      Level
      66
      Rep Power
      10

      Default

      i neve got into pits as rotties were always my thing but the show is great none the less as i'm an avid animal lover.plus i like to see guys get that second and sometimes third chance they need to do what they gotta do.i hate seeing guys go back behind the wall.i hope her husband gets off.talkin about life for the dude and he wasn't even around when they found the supposed stolen shit.c'mon man,really....
      "Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    GearPro