Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Finally I have found people who agree with me in the internet!!

Fuck these mother fuckers, they talk about how peaceful their religion is but they kill so many people...WTF? (Yes the US kills people too but we know were not perfect and that we arent peaceful)

Also do they think they are gonna take over the USA? I think we have enough rednecks, country boys, mountain men and gang members.....aka the US Militia to send these fuckers back!!

Im a country boy and will gladly stand next to a gang member and defend our country. I dont care what you look like, how you dress or what music you like. If you love God and the USA....lets unite and DO WORK!

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by iron_dawg View Post
      Crazy...I don't understand why people have to change there culture because another culture immigrated into it. You come to our country you accept our culture. For instance here in my state schools have changed the Pledge Of Alligance because it says God in it...that is BS.

that is messed up..they (goverment) don't mind taking the christmas holiday off do they that is about god..to me if you want pull god out of the school and goverment then fine do that but tell congress they have to work during those days and see how that flys......

BLAST INC is offline Banned
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
      Finally I have found people who agree with me in the internet!!

Fuck these mother fuckers, they talk about how peaceful their religion is but they kill so many people...WTF? (Yes the US kills people too but we know were not perfect and that we arent peaceful)

Also do they think they are gonna take over the USA? I think we have enough rednecks, country boys, mountain men and gang members.....aka the US Militia to send these fuckers back!!

Im a country boy and will gladly stand next to a gang member and defend our country. I dont care what you look like, how you dress or what music you like. If you love God and the USA....lets unite and DO WORK!
      youll be right there with me locked and fuckin loaded dog I have 'been dreaming of armageddon for a long time i got enough oils to give me 50 pounds and enough tren and oral tren to do a few 10on1's hahahahaha no mercy !!!!!!!

i always said i woudl never go to war iu got enough shit on the streets but if anybody ever stepped on our soil or tried to infiltrate USA I would go into a fucking bloodlust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring it on north korea pakis afghanis iraqis and all the fuckin militants in africa china venezuela and all satellite COMMIE countries well break all of yall off some TEFLONS

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by apbt549 View Post
      that is messed up..they (goverment) don't mind taking the christmas holiday off do they that is about god..to me if you want pull god out of the school and goverment then fine do that but tell congress they have to work during those days and see how that flys......
      good post bro

fullybuilt is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
      Overall activity: 1.5%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by iron_dawg View Post
      Crazy...I don't understand why people have to change there culture because another culture immigrated into it. You come to our country you accept our culture. For instance here in my state schools have changed the Pledge Of Alligance because it says God in it...that is BS.
      The reason is b/c these fucking idiots think American is "too free" of a country. They have a misconception of what it means and its history. True the indians were here first but in that time period there were no laws. Basically whoever had the most power took over the lands and thats why the white man owns america. Now obviously times have changed and new laws have arisen but this is still a european discented country. Free country doesnt mean everyone is fucking welcome and can do as they please. It means if we have fucking room and you do the proper shit to be legal then your in. But that doesnt mean you can come over here fucking illegally, pop out 15kids and they automatically become legal. And it doesnt mean you get any holidays off that pertain to your country. If you want those holidays, then celebrate them in your own fucking country. Here you better stand your ass up for the American Flag, you better speak english and you should be greatful to even have american holidays off. People dont understand the word GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
      Everything by Fullybuilt is for role play only. This is a fictional game I play.

Deepsouth is offline Banned
      Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 24
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Good post Bro- but they have allowed God to be removed from to many places already , it's high time we get back to the core values and morals this Great Country was founded on !

Viking is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 40
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

That's totally right FB, if they wanna live in America they better bleed red white and blue. Also they better respect the flag and salute that bitch whenever they can because thats the reason why they are here.

If you ain't with us, your against us mother fuckers.

BigStev21 is offline Member
      Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 84
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

whoa thats an interesting video, never really think about that kind of stuff til you see something like this

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

very true FB.. the problem is that will never happen this country has become a bunch of pussies we don't want to hurt anybodies fellings or offend anybody... but they are they are offending the people who have been here 100's of years and they don't care they are worried about the new ones comming in and not the ones that are here....

i have no problem with any religion pray to who you want.. but i have a problem when one religion seems to be the one blowing everything up and killing americans what ever there color then i will have a problem with that religion...

viking good post i agree find some pics of the president from the FORT HOOD service he was the only one not with his hand on his heart to me thats disrespectful you are the leader of our world and you do that...

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

very true fb.. The problem is that will never happen this country has become a bunch of pussies we don't want to hurt anybodies fellings or offend anybody... But they are they are offending the people who have been here 100's of years and they don't care they are worried about the new ones comming in and not the ones that are here....

I have no problem with any religion pray to who you want.. But i have a problem when one religion seems to be the one blowing everything up and killing americans what ever there color then i will have a problem with that religion...

Viking good post i agree find some pics of the president from the fort hood service he was the only one not with his hand on his heart to me thats disrespectful you are the leader of our world and you do that...
      what??? That spook wouldnt put his hand over his heart?!!!?!?!?!

Thread Information