Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: disrespecting my mom

Wow that's a toughy. I'd be questioning my mom about how he said it and such. If he knew it was your mom- it's a straight up get his ass. If he did'nt know and being a bully on purpose- I'd say: hey - can I talk to you a minute?
      Then I'd just be straight with his ass: Hey you said some messed up shit to my mom in the bank the other day man that made her feel bullied or whatever it made her feel and that's got me a lil pissed dude- put it on him - be straight and let him take it how he wants it- fuck all that game playin or ski mask shit- be honest and if he wants to take it there - then go at it face to face like fuckin men. Just dont kill him- lol And especially dont get your ass beat. But be a man about it- if he wants to be a punk- treat him like one.
      Jail- consequences- not to be feared more than doing the right thing. Be smart but not sneaky or cowardice. If ya'll fight as long as you dont use a weapon or kill him or whatever and no witness says you started it- the charge wont be that bad.
      If he did'nt know and she aint too upset I'd still pull him to the side and just be more friendly about it. Otherwise I'd look him dead in his eyes while I was talking to him serious but not agressive.

cj220 is offline Honored Member
      Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 24
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Make this chump say sorry for his immature and disrespectful comments!

U shouldnt hafta beat his because hes gonna say sorry like the lil bitch he is.....and then if he dosent do this in 24hour put on the ass kickn boots and stomp sum fckn douches scull

BLAST INC is offline Banned
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by cj220 View Post
      Make this chump say sorry for his immature and disrespectful comments!

U shouldnt hafta beat his because hes gonna say sorry like the lil bitch he is.....and then if he dosent do this in 24hour put on the ass kickn boots and stomp sum fckn douches scull
      thats why i love ya man

eastcoast - west coast connect!

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by gotclen View Post
      Ap,
      I have to ask if you know this guy really? How is he to people in your gym? Are you very well respected in your gym? I ask because he my know you are a looked up to type of guy at his gym. He may very well feel bad if you tell him what you know about the situation with your mom.

The last thing in my mind would be how big of a fight this might turn into. Going at it with that in mind might just set the wrong tone. Telling him he can do this or that seems rather bold if you ask me. He might say sorry dude. Then you can say dont tell me tell her next time in. Shake his hand and be done.

My older guy sugestion is you might talk to him in private and let him now how offended your mom was when he was in the bank the other day. Maybe just a reminder that women in this world are mothers and sisters and wives to someone. No need to be an ahole back to him. Just maybe some simple shame on him type of shit.

Leave the agression with the weights. Not how you approach this cat. If I had to guess your mom had dealt with far more BS from customers then this piss comment.

Good luck. Just remain calm at all times. Freedom is sweet.

i share the same opinion as you. i do not know this guy personal and i am sure he does not know that is my mom. thats where i am going to leave it i am going ot put it the way you and appollo have said it. i am pretty well known at the gym and this guy is older guy then me i would say in his mid fourties. your right maybe he was having a bad day to me no excuse to be a dick. and no i am not looking for a felony but i really don't think this little short fuck is going to want to turn into that most bullies are little bitches when you call on them. i hope to see him this week and i will say like appollo and you said it.....

SUPERBEE is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 94
      Overall activity: 0.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

hollowtip thes mo fo
      HOLLOW TIP AND BANANA CLIPS!

testboner is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 120
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

1/2 past the monkey's ass, a 1/4 to his balls.
      Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Personally, I handle things that come up, by talking with the person and trying to get them to see the situation from my point of view. I handle things as politely as possible while communicating the importance to them the need to see and understand things differently. At that point, if I get attitude, I get stronger with the point..... and then it's their decision as to how far things escalate. 99+% of the time, they become docile and agreeable.

So... In this situation, I would definitely approach the guy and explain the situation to him as brief as possible, and let him know you feel your mother was disrespected and that you feel an apology (at least to you) is needed. Chances are he'll want to make cool with you. But if he pops an attitude.... then you know the guy's a douche with a lesson to learn.

Kateraxl is offline Member
      Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 103
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by BLAST INC View Post
      you are a fucking IDIOT and have no loyalty you PUSSY!!!! GO BACK TO FRANCE FAGGOT

C O W A R D !!!! well see how liked you will be around this board pushoverboy

did your mom have any other children that survived?
      Like I said before, it's his mom's fight. She'll feel much better and he'll think twice about doing that again to another woman (mother) is she would snap back and put him in his place. She can do it without being unprofessional in her banking setting. She doesn't have to go crying to little 'Blastie Boy' to beat him up. The guy made an off color stupid remark and she should have told him just that on the spot. I bet he'd apologize on his own. An apology made because someone made you make isn't really an apology. It's amazing how much power a mother can have to make a dickhead feel like a dickhead.

I do have a mother. And my wife is a mother. And they both fight their own little pissie battles - like this one.
      If you don't think things could get worse; mess with me.

Kateraxl is offline Member
      Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 103
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by apbt549 View Post
      so it wouldn't brother you if he did this to your mom? i understand your point but its my mom were talking about and what he said was bull shit.. so if i walked up to your mom and told her to get the fuck out of my way it wouldn't brother you? i can tell you this if i seen some jack ass do this to yor mom i would say something to him thats for sure.. sometimes in life you have to step in an take care of things to me the guy sounds like a jack ass and as no respect for anybody and kinda of reminds me of a bully from school he talks to her that way b/c he can get away with it she is just a women i bet he wouldn't talk to me that way if i was standing in front of him...
      A little pissy ass remark like he made to your mom - bother me? Man you need some real confrontation in your life to make you lighten up. My wife (also a mom) and my mom run into that kind of pussy shit all the time. They handle it on their own. I only laugh at their stories. You guys are trying to sensationalize this mom, honor, glory stuff. Do you pound on your chest when you tell how you're going to whip someone's ass?
      If you don't think things could get worse; mess with me.

Realize is offline Member
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 129
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kateraxl View Post
      A little pissy ass remark like he made to your mom - bother me? Man you need some real confrontation in your life to make you lighten up. My wife (also a mom) and my mom run into that kind of pussy shit all the time. They handle it on their own. I only laugh at their stories. You guys are trying to sensationalize this mom, honor, glory stuff. Do you pound on your chest when you tell how you're going to whip someone's ass?
      Just how big is your wife and Mom ?

I've always felt the obligation to protect women. The majority of women are smaller and physically weaker than men.

I have never hit a woman, restrained yes.

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kateraxl View Post
      not once did i say i was going to just walk up to him and whip his ass. thats the last thing on my mind.. do i want to do that ? no i don't i am not 20years old any more..yes i understand its my mom fights but being a dick to me and being a dick to her is two different things he wouldn't say the things he said to her i can almost guarantee. i was raised that everybody is entitled to respect no matter who you are or what your size but not everybody has that same opinion. i can go from the most repesctful person in the bar to the biggest dickin the bar its in all the way you talk to me if you say excuse me i will be more then happy to move out of your way you could be the smallest guy in the bar but if you walk up to me and say move i will tell you to fuck off fast or if yo shove your way thru i will shove you back.... i am not going to run down every person that is or has been rude but this one put it over the top b/c my mom called me asking if i knew him so to me he has done this type of shit to her or others before. i asked some guy at th gym last night and they knew him and both of them said he's a dick thinks is all of that b/c he has some money and has a actors name.....

you let your wife take care of her self i pray to god nobody goes up side her head b/c she got smart with some dick head and you weren't man enough to say anything......

Thread Information