This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: disrespecting my mom

Quote Originally Posted by Realize View Post
      Just how big is your wife and Mom ?

I've always felt the obligation to protect women. The majority of women are smaller and physically weaker than men.

I have never hit a woman, restrained yes.
      Have you ever heard the phrase "The pen is mighter than the sword"? You can do some very good damage with words. That's what little old ladies use. They don't have to be big. The original post was about a guy asking advice on how if he should and or how to confront a guy that pissed off his mother. This bad guy didn't kick her or punch her or run over her with his car. He simply pissed her off with some words - and now half the world is voting that the bad guy should have his face kicked in.

By the way, my mother is 83 and walks very slow. If she found out I punched a guy out that simply pissed her off she'd kick my ass.
      If you don't think things could get worse; mess with me.

Warmachine is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 141
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by In Hulk View Post
      lol How much tren are you on?
      LMFAO! You know whats funny BLAST is that kateraxl is my dad and you don't see me threatening to kick your ass for calling him a FRENCH FAGGOT. We're Irish anyway, you fucking tool!
      I agree with RONUS, too many legal troubles come with trying to kick somebody's ass. I like kicking peoles ass so I go to the fighting gym everyday and do it. And my mom (kateraxl's wife) is smart enough to know that if people say things to her to piss her off, they're probably just not very happy with themselves.

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

well i finally ran into the guy today he was a on a bike i walked up to him asked him if that was his name and told him what my mom said to me and told him that was a fucked up comment of course he denied it which i figured his little fat ass would do swore up and down he never said that he asked me what bank it was i told him still said he didn't say that walked away and said thats a fucked up comment to be telling someone... so i get on the treadmill and run and he walks up to me a few mins later and says he was sorry but he did not make those comments and knew who my mom was and said she has always been nice and understood why i would be protective of my mom. told him not to say he was sorry to me tell her that next time he see's her said he didn't want any problems i told him i had no problems go tell her you were sorry maybe you were having a bad day or something i don't know or care then he talked to me for a few mins and wanted to be my buddie.

so there you have it no jail or anything.. i am glad b/c i am jacked up on test tren and winny.....

crazyasssarah is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 10
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

you dont want to get ur mom fired if asshole calls the bank after his head banging,so play it cool,let him know u know and its ur mom and from there well see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      this is probably to late! seeing this is 2wks old and awe.so how did it go??????????

Morgankane is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 12
      Overall activity: 1.5%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by apbt549 View Post
      well i finally ran into the guy today he was a on a bike i walked up to him asked him if that was his name and told him what my mom said to me and told him that was a fucked up comment of course he denied it which i figured his little fat ass would do swore up and down he never said that he asked me what bank it was i told him still said he didn't say that walked away and said thats a fucked up comment to be telling someone... so i get on the treadmill and run and he walks up to me a few mins later and says he was sorry but he did not make those comments and knew who my mom was and said she has always been nice and understood why i would be protective of my mom. told him not to say he was sorry to me tell her that next time he see's her said he didn't want any problems i told him i had no problems go tell her you were sorry maybe you were having a bad day or something i don't know or care then he talked to me for a few mins and wanted to be my buddie.

so there you have it no jail or anything.. i am glad b/c i am jacked up on test tren and winny.....

Late response here....

You are lucky he did not go to the bank and file a compliant that you approached him about it. It could be some serious problems for your mom if he did. If he had told them that you threatened him because of it she might have gotten fired.

If your mom is in customer service then she really need to accept that she will run into assholes and not think a second about it. If she is going to call you every time she think someone insults here then she should probably find another job.

This shit could have escalated to something pretty bad. If you had ended fighting the guy your mom would be without a job, bank would have gotten sued and so would you. Of course you in jail might not care.

Seriously, this shit is way to irrelevant to even thing twice about. Your mom should not said a word to you about this. Nothing good and come of it.

I am glad you approached this with a pretty level head.

zodiac is offline Veteran
      Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 125
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

First animalistic instinct is to say something to him and handle it with aggression and potentially fight..but it's not worth it in the end..what if you seriously get fucked up..or even worst..one day this scumbag is waiting for your to get off work..you see what I mean..yes..I would love to fuck him too for speaking to my mother that way..we know the feeling.

BigStev21 is offline Member
      Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 84
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Sounds like everything worked out bro, I wouldnt worry about him calling the bank and complaining.... then he would have to avoid you at the gym and he knows you would catch up with him sometime esp if it costed your mom her job

crazyasssarah is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 10
      Achievements:
      Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

well well other even killed level headed folks on e-s.
      awesome
      see steroids dont turn everyone green. and make them beat there girlfriends and innocent bistanders up.
      ONE FOR THE GOOD GUYS

thunderascherub is offline Member
      Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

I understand his comment was more towards the bank and not your mom. Howver, with that being said, thats your mother, I would have a simple respectful talk with him, see how he handles that talk. If he doesnt apoligize to yoru mom I would bash his fuckin head ito his car windshield. Then piss on him.

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

not one time did i tell him was going to kick his ass. things did not go down like that.. i asked him about the comment he denied it then came up to me like 5min later and told me he knew who my mom was if its the lady he was thinking about and said she has always been nice and knew why i was doing what i was doing he teold me he was sorry if he did say that and it offened her or me i told him i am cool tell her your sorry not me and left it at that i told him maybe you were having a bad day i don't know or care tell her your sorry not me and put my head phone back in my ears and got back to running...

i am not to worried about him going to the bank and telling them on me b/c my mom told me the bank manger heard what he said and was pissed also....

Thread Information