Alright...i need a place to vent, so i decided ill do it here...

Its 2010, and im tired of my jealous ass gf, we have a 15 month old baby boy and i love him to death. We have been together for almost 3 years but she got prego after we had only been together for 5 months...Everytime i go out of town on biz she is searching and/or digging for bullshit on my computer to start a fight when i get home....well i just got back from Miami christmas eve and we have not hardly talked at all or fucked...we went out for new years and didnt even kiss when the ball dropped...i just recently bought a franchise and ive been really busy with getting all of the administrative bullshit takin care of and havent had time to talk to her about what the hell is wrong with her...well tonight while we were out for new years she told all my friends a bunch of bullshit and im ready to say its time to call it quits! if she cant talk to me but tell all my friends whats wrong with her then i dont have time for her bullshit...apart of me says stay with her for our son and apart of me says "be done with this bullshit while he is young"

I dont know what to do and honestly i dont have nobody to talk to about this shit....when i think about us breaking up, i think about seeing her out somewhere with my kid and another guy holding my son, and i think if i ever saw that shit i would flip the fuck out and go back to jail. But on the other hand, i think would it be better for my son at a early age, to become use to me and her not being together, and both of us (me and her) being happy and raising him in a healthy relationship.

with it being the begining of 2010 i want to start the new year off good. so i figured i would ask my fellow ES friends what they would do...