i used to train MT but the trainer died a few years back was kinda of a fucked up thing he was from germany great MT guy idid a private lesson with him on tuesdays and thrusdays i left thrusda night and after i left he stayed to do some bjj and he died after i left. his cell phone called me friday morining b/c we talked about him waning me to come n o class on rida and spar with some of the guys so thts why i thought he called me riday but it was his girl sounded like i woke her up i told her who i was and that he called me she told me he was no longer ith us i was like WHAT she said he pasded away after you left last night that was really tough......i did that for 3years and did some bjj for about 4years haven't been back since i got divorced hrd to get the time. i want to get back there i love to fight but th class times make it hard for me to do it now...

the bjj trainer is a black belt and a collage wreastle guy and he is on me like a damn monkey i am 6'1" 250lbs and he is 5'8" 170 or so pisses me the fuck off i can tell you that.... maybe one da i will get back there....