Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: SAD BUT TRUE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1 View Post
      I see your point, BLAST. But as my girl once pointed out to me, when Puerto Rico (where she's from) became part of the United States, it was required that the PR learn English in order to cope with the Americans who spoke no Spanish. Therefore, I think that should be the case in California. I used to work at a Burlington Coat Factory in Mission Viejo, CA and sadly, 90% of the Mexicans working there did not have proper work documents to work there and 60% of the Mexican (but not other Spanish speaking cultures) spoke little or no English. It created havoc when a customer could not get any help because the saleslady spoke no English.

But in regards to your theory, I'm from Louisiana and Louisiana was French before it became Spanish and American. So does that mean that Louisianians should speak French & Spanish, as well as English?
      IVE BEEN OUT IN MISSION VIEJO BRO . ORANGE COUNTY RIGHT? IM IN SD.
      I AGREE ALL PEOPLE LIVING HERE NEED TO LEARN ENGLISH!! IF THEY DONT THAT IS FUCKING STUPID, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

LEARNING LANGUAGES IS EMPOWERMENT!!! IM ALL FOR IT

BUT IM JUST TELLING YOU PERSPECTIVE OF SOME HARD HEADED MEXICANS
      IM NOT ONE, BUT MANY ARE, WE CALL THEM MACHISTOS, THEY TREAT THEIR WOMEN LIKE CRAP, THEY ARE THE INDIAN LOOKING MEXICANS.

PS MOST OF THE MEXICANS YOU SEE DRIVING BIKES WITH BAGS OF BEER ARE GUATAMALAN AND SALVADORIAN NOT MEXICAN
      Last edited by BLAST INC; 02-15-2010 at 10:54 PM.

TheChosen1 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 81
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Talking Re: SAD BUT TRUE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLAST INC View Post
      IVE BEEN OUT IN MISSION VIEJO BRO . ORANGE COUNTY RIGHT? IM IN SD.
      I AGREE ALL PEOPLE LIVING HERE NEED TO LEARN ENGLISH!! IF THEY DONT THAT IS FUCKING STUPID, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

LEARNING LANGUAGES IS EMPOWERMENT!!! IM ALL FOR IT
      Chill out with the CAPS, BLAST. It might make others think that you're screaming/yelling in your posts. LOL As for me, it's all good. But you are correct, bro. Mission Viejo is in the O.C. and that was a long as drive for me to and from the Valley.

My biggest laugh would have to be when I was back home in New Orleans. I was working at Eckerd Drugs and there was a coworker named Stephanie. She and I were the bona fide smart asses of the store.

One evening, I remember she and I, along with about 2 more coworkers, were talking to each other as we were getting our assignments done. While laughing and talking, I had noticed this really cute, young Hispanic (maybe Mexican) girl, who couldn't have been any more than about 14 years old, enter the store with her grandmother. As we were talking, the grandmother stared at me really hard with a look of confusion. After they'd left the store, I told Steph, "I wonder what her problem was. Did you notice her and the way she kept looking at me?" Stephanie told me, "She was probably wondering why your ass was talking English rather than Spanish. You know your ass look Puerto Rican."

Even to this day, I get that from Mexicans here in California. They automatically assume that I'm either Mexican or Puerto Rican and instantly speaks Spanish to me. Hell, there are even times when my girlfriend would talk Spanish to me and her daughter have to remind her that I don't speak it.

TheChosen1
      SuperMOD@E-Steroids
      & U-M

BLAST INC is offline Banned
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1 View Post
      Chill out with the CAPS, BLAST. It might make others think that you're screaming/yelling in your posts. LOL As for me, it's all good. But you are correct, bro. Mission Viejo is in the O.C. and that was a long as drive for me to and from the Valley.

My biggest laugh would have to be when I was back home in New Orleans. I was working at Eckerd Drugs and there was a coworker named Stephanie. She and I were the bona fide smart asses of the store.

One evening, I remember she and I, along with about 2 more coworkers, were talking to each other as we were getting our assignments done. While laughing and talking, I had noticed this really cute, young Hispanic (maybe Mexican) girl, who couldn't have been any more than about 14 years old, enter the store with her grandmother. As we were talking, the grandmother stared at me really hard with a look of confusion. After they'd left the store, I told Steph, "I wonder what her problem was. Did you notice her and the way she kept looking at me?" Stephanie told me, "She was probably wondering why your ass was talking English rather than Spanish. You know your ass look Puerto Rican."

Even to this day, I get that from Mexicans here in California. They automatically assume that I'm either Mexican or Puerto Rican and instantly speaks Spanish to me. Hell, there are even times when my girlfriend would talk Spanish to me and her daughter have to remind her that I don't speak it.
      I am a light skinned mexican so i get it a lot too
      im in SD bro, my gf is from compton and watts
      you in san fer?

Big Dan is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 67
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Crazy

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

This is a good topic. I used to be a supervisor at a plant that was i would say about 75 to 80 percent hispanic. Some were legal and others were illegal. But would work there asses off for me. They tried to teach me spanish but all i ever picked up was the dirty words. But most of them spoke english or learned english in my over eight years working with them. I made alot of friends with them and they still come see me at my current job, sometimes just for advice. If our country was smart they make the illegals legal and get them the proper papers so we could start collecting taxes from them. Its not there fault they are able to take advantage of our flawed system. And for jobs most of them were doing jobs that americans would not do. Americans have become very lazy and want high paying jobs to do nothing. Sad things I have seen is kids being made to work by there parents.. I'm talking about 12yr olds and 14yr olds in a plant working when they sould be at school enjoying being a child. They came in with papers saying they were 18 yrs no one checks and puts them to work. They would tell me there real age because they trusted me. Some i talked out of being there but others stayed. Very sad. Mexicans get blamed for this but its our systems loop holes that allows this to happen. But I do think that if you come to this country you should learn english as I would tell my employees that if I went to Mexico I would learn spanish. But I dont blame anyone for trying to make a better life for them and there families. Some came from towns that only had one phone in the whole town very poor conditions. I am white and have much respect for all races and I love to learn from all cultures. Its our goverment that loves to put this out there just for voting power, if they would get off there fat asses and change some things in the laws and get all illegals to get proper paper work and start holding bunisses accountable for not checking properly you would see alot of things change. But hell if I could get away with it I would too. They just take advantage of our stupid system.

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

this country has became a country that does not want to hust anybody's feelings they don't to tell the country you have to know english. you walk into a restreuant in miami and you speak englaish they will look at you like your crazy.

and has far as the race thing there are worthless peices of shit on all races. example my gf's exhusband is more the 50k bhind in child support the only time she gets any money from him is when he is on unemployment so that means we tax payers are paying for his child support throw his ass in jail. it took her 1.5years to get him in court and when she did the judge gave him probation b/c he doesn't have a job like all of that child support came from the last 6 months. he hasn't talked to his son in almost 2years hasn't got him anything for christmas or for his birthday this type of things happens with all races let me take care of it start putting your foot in there ass and get them going. the more kids you have the more food stamps you get and welfare.. it really is a messed up country we have become.....

you think the powers in office look at me and you like there equal? think again those people think they are better then the avg man or women....

i got her son his first bike and got him a xbox 360 this year for christmas and when she moved in with me i got all 3 of her kids a flat panel 32 tv mounted on there wall with directv in there bedrooms there not my kids but i take care of them like they are its not there fault there fathers are worthless white trash hill billy's
      Last edited by apbt549; 02-16-2010 at 04:53 PM.

Big Dan is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 67
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Crazy

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

That guy is a pice of shit! But like you said my brother they are in every race. Those kids are lucky there mom found a stand up guy like yourself. Those guys are going to need a real man in there lives to teach them right from wrong. Much props my brother. I love my kids and could never check out on them like that.

TheChosen1 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 81
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Post Re: SAD BUT TRUE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLAST INC View Post
      I am a light skinned mexican so i get it a lot too
      im in SD bro, my gf is from compton and watts
      you in san fer?
      Not san fer. I'm in Burb where all of the TV & cable studios are. In fact, I'm right down the block from the NBC studio (NOPE, never watched "The Tonight Show" live because I never cared to...LOL), one block from Nickelodeon studio, and Cartoon Network is at the corner of the World Gym where I used to train. Where I live, I think Mexicans are actually almost as minority as African-Americans. There are more Armenians here than any other cultures.

TheChosen1
      SuperMOD@E-Steroids
      & U-M

theclap is offline Member
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 114
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

This is what I've noticed while living in the southwest.

Yes, immigrants do get tax funded healthcare. When Janet Nap was governor of AZ she petitioned the state legislature to allot more money to the account that paid for health care for illegals because there was only 70million in there and that would only last x# of months.

And I hate to admit this. But I had to get the "welfare" health insurance for a period of time. Everyone in that DES office was speaking spanish. All the letters they send out in the mail come in spanish, and then the translation follows.

Having worked in ERs while going to my paramedic academy I saw tons of illegals come in and get treated for $0. Then the hospital gets to write it off of their taxes, or they get reimbursed from the state. Either way, we pay for it.

And politicians are going to make sure they keep getting these benefits and work as hard as they can to grant them amnesty. Because they want 30million illegals to vote for THEM.

thud is offline New Member
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 91
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

This new bill is going to cost so much money it is ridiculous taxpayers are going to be footing the bill not only in taxes but also in the cost of goods from retailers.

Thread Information