Quote Originally Posted by crazyasssarah View Post
ha chosen picking on old women she peobably got altimers and forgot where she was at u mean bastard.lol your still cool with the young group,i hate when folks just lean on the place am going and talk.espcailly when a guy is trying to pick up a girl (joe cool)u know him
Maybe if I'd lightly, yet politely, pushed her old butt out of my way, it would have helped clear her Alzheimer a bit. LOL

I'll have to say that my faves are the ones who pretend to know what they're doing but it's clear that they're completely clueless to the workouts and what they're doing. But be that as it may, they are there wearing their blue jeans and t-shirts (sometimes baggy tank tops) and drinking their protein shake or Powerade/Gatorade.

One day, about a year ago, I was doing seated presses and hitting my delts pretty hard. When I was done, racked the dumbbells, and proceeded to leave the area to hit the lat spread machine, this "2 tons of fun" looking dude was sitting on a bench and tells me, "Keep it up, dude. You'll get there." I looked at him like a jerk and asked, "Get where? What are you talking about? I've been powerlifting for damn near 20 years now. I've been there and beyond now." He looks at me with confusion and asked, "what is powerlifting". I just laughed and said, "Just keep doing whatever it is you're doing, dude, and try not to make conversation about something that you know nothing about."