I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default The Anthony Roberts Debate

I got this off another board, definitely an interesting read

--------------------------------------------

this is from a respected Mod on a few boards of mine enjoy:

I'm done with Elite and ready to spill the beans... I wont give away my name from Elite, because I know many of them personally. Enjoy this read.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Truth about Steroid Expert Anthony Roberts
      ****A Warning to All Bodybuilders !!! Read and Spread the Word!!!****

Meet Anthony Roberts. He writes books and articles on steroids. The accomplishments he lists have included being an elite competitive athlete, training elite competitive athletes and being a MENSA member. He charges $200 per hour for advice! Before you read another word from Anthony or spend another dime, you need to know the truth about Anthony Roberts. Find out who he really is and spread the word.

Lie # 1 His name is Anthony Roberts.

Truth: Though he swears to not hide his real identity and write under his real name, it is a lie. His real name is Anthony Connors. He is 27 years old and lives in Hasbrouck Heights NJ, with…his mommy.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=214696

Lie # 2 “Anthony Roberts is an elite level competitive athlete who claims that he can play any sport at an all-star level”

Truth: Anthony played rugby in college at Seton Hall University. Only problem is, not only is it NOT a Division 1 sport at Seton Hall like Anthony says, Seton Hall doesn’t even have a rugby team! It’s a CLUB SPORT that anybody can join just like the Chess Club or the Scuba Club! After college, Anthony did play a brief and crappy year as a minor level rugby player for two different teams in New Zealand before being tossed off back to America. He says a finger injury ended his career. He now plays for a pay-to-play adult club in Bayonne New Jersey the Bayonne Bombers. This is like the rugby club Anthony joined in college, but worse. It is for old guys that want to play on the weekends!

Lie #3 “Anthony Roberts is an elite level coach”

Truth: Anthony coaches the INTERMURAL rugby team at Kings Point College in NY. Wow! What kind of loser would brag that an intermural team is considered “Elite Level”? Can I have your autograph, Mr. Connors er…Roberts?

http://kprfc.tripod.com/id2.html

Look at all the old fat dudes on this “elite” team!

Lie #4 “Anthony Roberts is a genius and a MENSA member”

Truth: Anthony only makes this claim when he is “Anthony Roberts”. His real academic resume under the name Anthony Connors never mentions it EVER - ANYWHERE. Why? Because it’s a lie and he made it up. Talk to him for 5 minutes and you’ll see it yourself. But you gotta pay the fucking scammer $200 to learn that lesson.

Lie # 5 “Anthony is an advocate for the steroid community”

Truth: Forget his lack of understanding on the subject of steroids and the shitty dangerous advice he gives, Connors is a snitch who published an entire list of dealers with their real names. These were not scammers but standup guys that never ripped anyone off. It happened when these guys realized what a fraud Roberts was and called him out for plagiarizing work and his idiotic theories. So Anthony defended himself by snitching and putting them and all their customers in legal danger.

Lie # 6“Anthony is using his expertise to discovering supplements now!”

Truth: Connors/Roberts hasn’t discovered shit. He took his first and only supplement idea from a guest on an online radio show. This moron wouldn’t have discovered his own asshole had shit not started coming out of it first. Plus, he tells people to use his new pile of shit supplement instead of HCG or Nolvadex for PCT. This supplement was NEVER tested in a SINGLE human, yet Anthony promises it will work twice as good as a prescription drug. He never tested it on people nor did any blood work. Why? Simple. The supplement is garbage, and Anthony is all about the cash and wants yours!

Lie # 7 “Anthony is a highly respected steroid guru and professional”

Truth: You can put this scammer’s work into 2 categories:
      1. Inaccurate and dangerous
      2. Copied from other people

Other real experts think he is stupid and gives dangerous advice. Here is what Dr. John Crisler (a real hormone doctor) had to say about Anthony:

“There isn't anyone who knows anything about this stuff who respects him. His MO is always the same. He has NEVER engaged in an intelligent debate about any of the goofy ideas he comes up with… He was just thrown off M&M. Fired, humiliated…. Sooner or later, ALL the Boards will realize what an idiot he is.

IMPO, Anthony Roberts is absolutely clueless. I have no idea where he comes up with the totally idiotic ideas he publishes. The fact he refuses to even answer any questions once he is questioned about them--but instead merely tries to ignite his flamethrower--warrants no respect from anyone.”

This doctor is not alone. Nobody with any credibility supports this loser.

Lie # 8 “You can Trust Him”

Truth: Anthony Roberts lies about who he is and what he has done because he wants your money. That’s why he and his co-writer Brian Clapp also run the website roidstore.com. It is just another one of their many ways to scam you out of your money! Take a look for yourself. The site sells products that have names and bottles that look almost identical to real steroids. But that is the rub. It is setup to trick newbies into thinking it sells steroids, but it’s really just useless herbs and vitamins packaged to look like steroids. You think you are buying 25mg methandrostenolone tablets, but get a bottle of vitamins with the name “meTanDESenolone”. What the fu*k is metandesenolone? Nothing but a way to rip you off for $85, that’s what. And lets not forget you can’t trust this liar because he’s a phoney and doesn’t even understand steroids.

http://www.roidstore.com

Anthony Roberts is everything Anthony Connors wishes he could be but never will be. Anthony Roberts is his fantasy character, made up to sell you crappy stuff.

Connors = intermural rugby vs. Roberts = elite rugby player Connors = intermural coach vs. Roberts = elite athlete coach Connors = idiot vs. Roberts = Genius

Anthony Roberts is a fraud and a scammer. Warn and tell everybody you know. Online!

Here is his response from his "blog"...

Quote:
      There have been some stupid posts/threads showing up on the 'net lately trying to discredit me...I'm going to copy/paste my Blog post in reference to them:

Note:

I'm 29, don't "live with my mommy" (I live in an apartment in New Jersey, and choose to work from my parents home when I'm online, because I like to seperate my work and home life). I coach a first division collegiate team (there are no "intramural teams" in college rugby, and the team I coach is 2 years undefeated champions in our division/union), I play for a first division mens club team (one of the best in the country, no, not in Bayonne for the Bombers any longer) and have played in New Zealand as well as on several All-Star teams in my career, I have nothing to do with RoidStore (I earn no money off supplements other than the ones with my name on them from the Protein Factory), my name is in fact "Anthony Robert Connors" although when I started writing about steroids, I wrote under my first and middle name because I was teaching at the time and didn't want it to jepordize my career (now, I kept "Roberts" because that's what people know me as), and I am in fact a member of MENSA (Northern New Jersey). Oh....and Seton Hall does have a rugby team. Duh...in the USA, rugby is controlled by the USARFU not the NCAA, so it doesn't have varsity status, and is considered a club. It's not intramural...that's a bit silly.

Most of this is easily verifiable, and with regards to those facts, I have forwared all of the paperwork and proof of my athletic and academic life to Carl Lanore (username: "Triceptor") who is the host of superhumanradio, so he could verify them before he had me on his show. Anyone who is interested in knowing whether or not my claims are valid and true can simply contact him at:

admin@superhumanradio.com

I honestly doubt that people are that interested in me or my affairs, but if anyone wants to talk to someone who has seen all of the relevant paperwork, I'm sure Carl will be more than happy to disclose the fact that I have shown all of it to him. I offered similar proof to T.C. of T-Nation, and all of my employers, and that offer still stands for any of them who wish to confirm anything I've stated.

For the average member here, I think this is kind of irrelevant information though. I'm just not that important to them...but again, by simply contacting Carl it can be verified, and if any of my employers (past or present) have any questions or want verification of my claims, they can simply request the paperwork and proof, and I will gladly forward it to them.

airagee23 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 130
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Interesting read about him. I never read anything that he wrote anyway.

Grunt76 is offline V.I.P
      Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 85
      Overall activity: 0.5%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

I think that post is spot-on!

boston basher is offline Member
      Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 71
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

He is a tool and will always be a tool! He had something to do w/ Tweak also, but went MIA went the shit went down.

TitanMedSupply is offline Advertiser
      Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 167
      Overall activity: 0.5%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

__________________________________________________ ________________
      ~~~~~ Get Your Syringes HERE ~~~~~
      B-D & Terumo in STOCK !
      Minimum of only 25 for these prices !
      20mm Flip-off caps for .14 each
      20mm Stoppers for .12 each

flex95 is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 155
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Never heard anything about this until now, but the dude seems like a dumb ass to me. If you read the description on his roid website, it seems like a 10 year old wrote it. Titan that was pretty funny

basskiller is offline Member
      Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 85
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      is the Tren God

I am:
      Piratey

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

What can I say about Hooker other than...

Thread Information