Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default when it rains.....

it fucking pours. So now that my colitis isslowing moving in the right direction i went to the dentist last week. I haven't been to one in probably four years due to lack of ins. Unfortunately bad teeth runin my family. This past winter I broke my eye tooth and the canine on one side. Not too noticablein the beginning but as time has past has gottenmore obvious. Upon inspection we noticed that the enamel has begun to erode from near the gum line on myfront teeth. I have always had problems with my molars breaking for years but ignored it because it didn't really hinder the way i looked so why spend the money. unfortunately because of the damage to the molars and the few that were extractedyears ago, i began chewing more with the middle teeth. this is what lead to the breaking of my semi-front teeth.
      As a side note to this I began to wonder if my body naturally produces too much acid and this is what caused the colitis and the enamel erosion. Anyway, on may 13th I go to have my extractions(15 of them) and get my DENTURE.... It's not exactly what I want but the cost of extracting and getting the denture is $2200 or to fix everything except the four front teeth which would get removed and replaced with a bridge would be 12K. No matter how much I don't want to wear a denture at 35, i refuse to spend 12k on my teeth.
      The other shitty part is no lifting for 1 week!!!! just as I will have 3 weeks back under my belt. I'm going to cruise through without gear that week and then finally get things back on course.
      "when all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."

guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: when it rains.....

damn bro, tough break. i hope you get back at it 100% after your week off. my wife has the same prob with her teeth as well. no enamel, hers break and shit we have spent a mint on those bad boys. she isnt even 30 yet

Thread Information