4 U that wanna be a SUPERSTAR....................I spent most of my life protecting and socializing with the highest athletes in the world.....I have the biggest ANEMOSITY and pain I live with on a daily basis...THE SUPERSTAR LIFE isnt what its all cracked up to be....The washed up SUPERSTARS that are still the main attraction are the most worse off then the FRESHMAN...All of them have been married 3,4,5,6 times...They wasted over 10-15-20 million dollars on strippers,wives,hookers,family....U have no clue what it takes to shuffel away a family member thats trying to get ur money...A simple lil court case costs over 250,000....

The lawyer and manager robs u so much...U have no clue who ur friends are...U live in a life of fast money,women,friends,life in general....If u can get ur shit together and live w/1-2 cars 1 pimp car and 1 normal for ur bitch...and a normal house about 350k-500k and not get in the spiral of night life and partying all ur loot on ur fake ass friends u will make it!!!!! Its happened so many times these hard ass working CHARACTERS AKA SUPERSTARS...Get in the fake life of stardum...The ONLY SUPERSTAR that made it is Terry Bollea AKA Hulk Hogan...and even he recently lost everything thru media and stardum...His own family turned against him....

Even myself got caught up in the fake life of parties and stardum...In the beginning the respect u get changes ur whole outlook on life...From day 1 I realized the fake ass pussies that used me for my HARDWORK! Genetics helps alot in the AS World...But I dont care who u are.A Vet..A Pro...A VIP...IF UR GOAL IS TO BE A FREAK OR A CHARACTER...SIMPLY A HARD WORKING GOAL OF A YEAR TO 24 MONTHS UR JOE BLOW EVERYDAY DOUCHE CAN BECOME A SUPERSTAR....The only problem is be careful what u wish for....Gaining 50lbs and bein the freak u see on TV really isnt to far away!!

I know its frowened apon and most if not every vet will tell u to take low doses...But life is to short...and the mass quanties really are not that much...Now and days fcks think 2000mg of test is alot per week...Truth be told old school SUPERSTARS took over 10,000-15,000mg of test EW...Half the time they didnt know what they used..so they doubeled up to make sure what they were taking was getting it done...

SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM was easily the Biggest Phenom in the world in the 80s...He was bigger than HULK HOGAN,BIG PAPA PUMP He made look like a PUSSY!!! He was easily the biggest man in the world...3rd-4th was the Ultimate Warriors...If these pukes were BodyBuilders they prolly would of made more money and maybe lived a better life....

THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR was the Biggest Name Lost In the Pro Sports World....I havent kept up with his blog or fans but he he was easily the most dedicated BODYBUILDER Ive ever Met!! He also was the most in shape BB or Character Ive ever seen in the early 80s....Von Erich was 1 of his work out partners and team mates...When every other superstar was Bloated and Holding a xtra 30-40lbs he was always Dangerously in sick shape...Usually around 4,5,6,7% bodyfat....He was easily the most dedicated BB in the WWF...He thrived on talking shit about LEX,HULK,ETC...He would talk shit because they sold out and he kept the hard shape attitude of the hardest working athlete in Pro Sports!!

Im pretty sure most of the underlined characters are DEAD!
Im sure there are more...

Chris Von Erich (Von Erich Family Tree) - 21
Mike Von Erich - 23
Louie Spiccoli - 27
Art Barr - 28
Gino Hernandez - 29
Jay Youngblood - 30
Rick McGraw - 30
Joey Marella - 30
Ed Gatner - 31
Buzz Sawyer - 32
Crash Holly - 32