Today I went and trained legs with a buddy about an hour from my house at a golds that he is a member at. So him and I are doing deads in the rack from a little below knee, so its my last set and I was going pretty heavy and I guess I made a bit of a grunt or so I was told by the staff . A guy that worked at the gym said that there was no grunting or noise like that now I had my headphones on I dont even recall making any noise but the fact that u cant make any type of heavy breathing when doing lifts is fuking crazy to me. Its funny how gyms were founded on bodybuilding but now frown upon it and its all about the soccer mom. I wanted to slap tthe prick he weighed less then the fuking bar itself but wtf it just dumbfounded me its not like we were being assholes and yelling and getting all loud like u see some guys,u would think we were smacking each other to get hype or something lol. Oh well Im just gonna stick with my gym in the country where I dont think they would care if I trained naked .