30 minutes after eating somanilia tainted cx from a street vendor and laying in a hospital bed thinking I was gonna die bc I just shit myself was going numb and feeling half-conscious- I was told part of that was from whatever medication they gave me to lower my BP????? I dont even know but something I learned during thinking I was done for was: from a radical in a bed next to me in the ER.

Fully Informed Jury Association
Post Office Box 5570 Helena, MT 59604-5570 1-800-TEL-JURY www.fija.org
REPRINT
State Language on Jury Nullification
Citizens Must Claim Rights: Founders Gave Juries the Right to Determine Law
Spotlight March 20, 2000
Some say jury nullification is the most practical way to stop the juggernaut police state.
By Tom Stahl
The “Washington Post published a front page story entitled, “In Jury Rooms, a Form of Civil Protest
Grows,” last year. According to the Post article, jurors are not always following judges’ instructions to the
letter.
The article recounted that sometimes in jury trials, when those facts which the judge chooses to allow
into evidence indicate that the defendant broke the law, jurors look at the facts quite differently from
the way the judge instructed them to. The jurors do not say, “On the basis of these facts the defendant is
guilty.’’
Instead, the jurors say, “On the basis of these facts the law is wrong,” and they vote to acquit. Or, they may
vote to acquit because they believe that the law is being unjustly applied, or because some government
conduct in the case has been so egregious that they cannot reward it with a conviction.
In short, a passion for justice invades the jury room. The jurors begin judging the law and the
government, as well as the facts, and they render their verdict according to conscience. This is called jury
nullification

Apparently Jurrors have the right to veto laws as I understand it from my research.

This my brothers is why we must get truths and awareness out there about our choice to use gear that should not be scheduled 3 as cocaine and other recs.