Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default JURY NULLIFICATION.

30 minutes after eating somanilia tainted cx from a street vendor and laying in a hospital bed thinking I was gonna die bc I just shit myself was going numb and feeling half-conscious- I was told part of that was from whatever medication they gave me to lower my BP????? I dont even know but something I learned during thinking I was done for was: from a radical in a bed next to me in the ER.

Fully Informed Jury Association
      Post Office Box 5570 Helena, MT 59604-5570 1-800-TEL-JURY www.fija.org
      REPRINT
      State Language on Jury Nullification
      Citizens Must Claim Rights: Founders Gave Juries the Right to Determine Law
      Spotlight March 20, 2000
      Some say jury nullification is the most practical way to stop the juggernaut police state.
      By Tom Stahl
      The “Washington Post published a front page story entitled, “In Jury Rooms, a Form of Civil Protest
      Grows,” last year. According to the Post article, jurors are not always following judges’ instructions to the
      letter.
      The article recounted that sometimes in jury trials, when those facts which the judge chooses to allow
      into evidence indicate that the defendant broke the law, jurors look at the facts quite differently from
      the way the judge instructed them to. The jurors do not say, “On the basis of these facts the defendant is
      guilty.’’
      Instead, the jurors say, “On the basis of these facts the law is wrong,” and they vote to acquit. Or, they may
      vote to acquit because they believe that the law is being unjustly applied, or because some government
      conduct in the case has been so egregious that they cannot reward it with a conviction.
      In short, a passion for justice invades the jury room. The jurors begin judging the law and the
      government, as well as the facts, and they render their verdict according to conscience. This is called jury
      nullification

Apparently Jurrors have the right to veto laws as I understand it from my research.

This my brothers is why we must get truths and awareness out there about our choice to use gear that should not be scheduled 3 as cocaine and other recs.

TheyCallMeX is offline Banned
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
      Overall activity: 2.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience Points1 year registered
      is doing cardio!

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: JURY NULLIFICATION.

Never heard of that, but that's totally awesome. Wishful thinking but letting the public know couldn't hurt. Also It would be great if we could also get this out to the public in case someone went Boondock Saints on all the rapists and pedophiles living in our neighborhoods. Some may call this bs and say 'innocent until proven guilty' but when a repeat offender gets two years probation for molesting his five year old daughter, (my community) thats bs.

Another example IMO of injustice is that of Aaron Vargas! Vargas was molested by his Boy Scouts leader (Darrell) from 11 years of age until God knows when. The man abusing him was a well respected, and well liked man in the community. Now into his late twenties, Aaron has a young daughter--and this sick bastard pedophile whom molested Aaron continued to harass him and ask to 'babysit' his daughter.

One night while drunk, Aaron grabbed a gun and went to Darrells house, after he continued to call trying to bribe him to let him to babysit his newborn daughter. Aaron drove to the mans house, and shot Darrell McNeil dead. Vargas plead guilty in court to a lesser charge than murder, and is now serving nine years in prison.

We will allow a repeat offender a sentence of probation, and in the worst case house arrest for sexual battery/rape/child molestation back into our communities. These sick fucks usually serve NO JAIL TIME. But, we'll put a loving father behind bars for 9 years for shooting the man who molested him for years? That's insane.

Morgankane is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 12
      Overall activity: 1.5%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Sorry but I see that totally different.

I do not want someone thats not smart enough to get out of jury duty to interpret the law and it was means. Most people dont understand how a law is becomes the law so having the same people have their "opinion" as a measurement on which laws and how they are enforced is scary as shit.

We have a system in place to check the validity of laws already and it works pretty well.

Dont like the judges instructions then get involved in electing a different judge.

guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

our justice system has so many flaws in it that it is truely very sad.

Big B is offline Honored Member
      Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 54
      Achievements:
      1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      our justice system has so many flaws in it that it is truely very sad.
      ^that's for sure!

guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

and yet somehow we continue to reelect the same jackasses over and over again. joe biden prime example

apollo is offline Banned
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 143
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by Morgankane View Post
      Sorry but I see that totally different.

I do not want someone thats not smart enough to get out of jury duty to interpret the law and it was means. Most people dont understand how a law is becomes the law so having the same people have their "opinion" as a measurement on which laws and how they are enforced is scary as shit.

We have a system in place to check the validity of laws already and it works pretty well.

Dont like the judges instructions then get involved in electing a different judge.
      So you rather politicians dictate everyone through their laws? I really was only trying to raise awareness as to how it applied to our cause- but come to think of it marijuana bein illegal is kinda stupid too- even though I strongly dislike it personally. But hey you guys wanna discuss politics- go right ahead. I dont participate in politics or bein dictated. Cept by god's plan evidenced in nature- like gettin old and croaking- LOL!

Morgankane is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 12
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by apollo View Post
      So you rather politicians dictate everyone through their laws? I really was only trying to raise awareness as to how it applied to our cause- but come to think of it marijuana bein illegal is kinda stupid too- even though I strongly dislike it personally. But hey you guys wanna discuss politics- go right ahead. I dont participate in politics or bein dictated. Cept by god's plan evidenced in nature- like gettin old and croaking- LOL!
      I rather have laws being made the way its done today then have some half baked jurors change it as they see fit.

Thread Information