Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Exclamation freezer test...?

just for giggles and shits,just how accurate is the supposed freezer test...where you place your vial overnight in the freezer and if it's at least legit then crystals should come outta solution?anyone try this one yet?
      i did some this weekend-test base at 100mg/ml;crashed like a train wreck-test prop at 100mg/ml;crystals appeared but lightly-test cyp at 250mg/ml;same thing but slightly more-test enth at 200mg/ml;barely noticeable but you can see them-finally another test cyp at 300mg/ml and next to it an empty sealed vial i had filled with just grapeseed oil...results;both look just the same.not one speck of a crystal.just sluggish oil.i even looked with a magnifying glass and nothing.nada.
      so,in others opinions what do you think,i got beat,huh?i know if it's in a solution of EO it won't come out or is harder to come out of solution but all these i tried were straight oil.
      reason i tried this was because i left my last bottle of SK test base in a cold area and it crashed.also a bottle of GP cyp-same thing.that and plus from what i've heard others say.i did however have my last bottle of Endosyn tren ace at 75mg/ml start to crash on me at about 4-5ml's left in the bottle and i know for a fact his shit's made with straight EO.just wonderin so i don't get the same shit from the same guy again.fucked up enough when we got friggin LE hackin into boards,poppin sources,goin after dudes for a bottle of test like they were Bin-fucking-Laden and shit but to have someone who throws the word "bro" around like you his dude and all,to have him reel you in and fuck you like that...sucks big moose cock.if you're gonna stick it in my asshole at least buy me dinner,a glass of wine or two,talk dirty to me.don't just ram me raw.it's hard enough out here for a pimp,never mind a regular joe shmoe schlub like myself tryin to make an honest dollar only to get cornholed.oh well,live and learn...no?
      Last edited by rocco-x; 11-21-2010 at 07:55 PM.
      "Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

niko is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is MENTAL

I am:
      Meh

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: freezer test...?

Hope to hear some response on this cause this will be straight up bullshit if someone is handing out oil! Keep us posted rocco cause im very interested on your results.

Zomb131 is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 50
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

From reading your first paragraph, the Test E and Cyp should have "crystals". You should see a glob/blob in the oil.

rocco-x is offline Honored Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 230
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zomb131 View Post
      From reading your first paragraph, the Test E and Cyp should have "crystals". You should see a glob/blob in the oil.
      you are correct.that is exactly what happened...except on the test cyp 300mg/ml and the control bottle of plain oil.they both look identical.just sluggish oil.no blobs,globs or crystals of any sort.i went thru 2 bottles of this test cyp 300mg/ml and i knew i wasn't feeling shit.all that give it 5 weeks is bullshit.i know when i pop legit cyp/enth into my ass i can tell in 2 weeks or less if the shit's real.this my friend is not.i'm not mentioning who it is yet till i confront him either by phone or PM but imho i think alot of us are owed...
      "Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

niko is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
      Achievements:
      Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is MENTAL

I am:
      Meh

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
      you are correct.that is exactly what happened...except on the test cyp 300mg/ml and the control bottle of plain oil.they both look identical.just sluggish oil.no blobs,globs or crystals of any sort.i went thru 2 bottles of this test cyp 300mg/ml and i knew i wasn't feeling shit.all that give it 5 weeks is bullshit.i know when i pop legit cyp/enth into my ass i can tell in 2 weeks or less if the shit's real.this my friend is not.i'm not mentioning who it is yet till i confront him either by phone or PM but imho i think alot of us are owed...
      Not good at all rocco, you are a solid trusted member of this community never mind a good friend so your word is gold to me. I hope this gets resolved quick dont need other good bros getting rooked!

apollo is offline Banned
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 143
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
      Excuse me bros but he says more than just the oil aint crystalizing or gelling up- he said it aint working. I wish he'd just do a call out bc if a source sends even 1 bottle of ANYTHING fake out or super duper low dosed shit out- he should be gone 4 ever because it's his responsibility not to do so. This is straight bullshit- I dont care who the source is. Fuck politics! That's what I hate about the boards- it's like the Rockafellas and the Rothschilds dont give a fuck about nothin really but a $ in their pocket- and that aint the way it should be. Fuck playin nice- play right!
      Last edited by apollo; 11-28-2010 at 08:56 AM.

Bolan is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 70
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is Hung like a mouse

I am:
      Cool

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by apollo View Post
      Excuse me bros but he says more than just the oil aint crystalizing or gelling up- he said it aint working. I wish he'd just do a call out bc if a source sends even 1 bottle of ANYTHING fake out or super duper low dosed shit out- he should be gone 4 ever because it's his responsibility not to do so. This is straight bullshit- I dont care who the source is. Fuck politics! That's what I hate about the boards- it's like the Rockafellas and the Rothschilds dont give a fuck about nothin really but a $ in their pocket- and that aint the way it should be. Fuck playin nice- play right!
      Fucking right Apollo......

The thing is, if you do call out a source, they get all offended and shit and its a motherfucker to get good stuff or have them return your money.
      I've got banned on so many boards (Lately)for calling out a certian source, but that sourse has his nose up the owners ass, so the owner says im bullshit and 2 faced.

19 fucking yrs of using and abusing AAS.... I know whats good and whats not.

If its good/real/dosed correctly... Bless that source with good fortune and Bump their products!!!!

ItalianMuscle is offline Honored Member
      Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 25
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Well I just pulled a 10ml vial of BD Enanthate out of the freezer(left it in for 24hrs), and this vial didnt jell up, didnt freeze like a popsicle, or have any kind of crystals.. Once again, freezer test inaccurate.. I can post a pic for you guys if you like..

bluegill is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 82
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bolan View Post
      Fucking right Apollo......

The thing is, if you do call out a source, they get all offended and shit and its a motherfucker to get good stuff or have them return your money.
      I've got banned on so many boards (Lately)for calling out a certian source, but that sourse has his nose up the owners ass, so the owner says im bullshit and 2 faced.

19 fucking yrs of using and abusing AAS.... I know whats good and whats not.

If its good/real/dosed correctly... Bless that source with good fortune and Bump their products!!!!
      agree very much with both of you, Ive been banned as well 4 saying shit about bunk gear wtf were shooting it in our muscles if I wanted to shoot oil ill go in my kitchen not send my hard earned cash to some ass hole.

irish_2003 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 185
      Achievements:
      Recommendation First ClassThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
      Awards:
      Downloads
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Drunk

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

this sucks whenever this happens to anyone......hey rocco, i think i'll be in a position to donate to your loss after the holidays.....you have my number
      www.euroking-gear.net
      please be aware of the laws of your country regarding aas

Thread Information