• Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Homeland Security seizes domain names

guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: Homeland Security seizes domain names

easy on that one x. their is alot more killing than what you know. i dont know if anyone relizes it or not but gas prices arent that great and we dont claim any of that land. me and my boys are keeping those bad guys fighting us on different soil cause it is easier for them to try to get into those countries to kill infidels. way easier there than here. so just keep those things in mind. war isnt always the right answer but it keeps it further away from here when we do it in hodgie countries.

TheyCallMeX is offline Banned
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
      Overall activity: 2.5%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience Points1 year registered
      is doing cardio!

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      easy on that one x. their is alot more killing than what you know. i dont know if anyone relizes it or not but gas prices arent that great and we dont claim any of that land. me and my boys are keeping those bad guys fighting us on different soil cause it is easier for them to try to get into those countries to kill infidels. way easier there than here. so just keep those things in mind. war isnt always the right answer but it keeps it further away from here when we do it in hodgie countries.
      Gas prices aren't that great because the dickheads with $ in it are making more than ever before!

The price of oil was near $30 something a barrel post 9/11 when gas was near $4.00 a gallon. Now its Still over $3.00 per and oil is closer to $90 per. It's about money. War is profitable, it creates jobs, and stimulates the economy. Our downfall will be that of Rome, Greece, and everyone else who attempted a militaristic take over. Too much money spent on military, and not enough on education.

HILLBILLY is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 48
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeX View Post
      I am right there with you. 10 years of two bullshit wars....This war is about money and territory and nothing more. I HONESTLY believe the last war where we were actually trying to kill people, was WWII. I mean, we fucked some people up in that. War isn't THE answer....but in some scenarios, it is ONE ANSWER! We dropped two hydrogen bombs on Japan and messed their shit up real quick. Why not do the same to the middle east and get our boys and girls outta there? It's not the same anymore.

Money > Human Lives

Oil > Human Lives

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...1t:429,r:6,s:0
      I hear ya, but their not gonna drop a nuke in Iraq due to the oil they would lose out on nor Afghanistan due to the heroin production. I think it was the movie The American Drug War that pointed this out, when the Taliban had control over there it was like 40% of Afgan heroin made it to the US, since the war it's like 90% now and here is a little clip below of a Colonel saying how they protect & help the poppy farms over there. Mind you he states that their trying to teach them to farm different things, but come on now we're helping with the poppy industry, what kinda bullshit is that? Just let's ya know how dirty the government really is

This one shows a news clipping where Russia calls for the spraying of the poppy fields and NATO say no

-HB-

Thread Information