Quote Originally Posted by bluegill View Post
Long story short an good buddy I trained with years ago got hooked on nubain then oxys, ne how I let him stay with me to get his shit together well hes been gone for three days and my old lady just noticed a bunch of her shit is missing, rings and shit. Wtf im in a bad spot but I cant have him stealing shit,what would yall do. I know its the drugs but ive done everything paid debts for him and all. Im thinking just get him a room for a few nites and hes on his own,beatting him ant gona do shit hes100pounds wet. Ne ideas, plus now shes in my fukin ear.
Man, that is some seriously awful shit.

Look you've done all you can do for your friend, but addicts don't think in terms of friendships and/or reason. They think of how they are next going to get high and are going to do whatever it takes to get that fix...even if they have to step on some toes and fuck some friends over.

Confront your friend, and tell him what he has done is wrong. Be firm, but not aggressive. Tell him you care for him, and his life but there is only so much you can do for him. Try to convince him to voluntarily check into a clinic, and let him know you'll be there every step of the way to help him and back him up...

Make it clear to him that you are willing to do anything and everything to help him get clean again, but if he burns you, you will have no choice but to turn your back on him...

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.