Quote Originally Posted by niko View Post
You are a good friend but you have to cut him loose and dont make it easy for him screw the room idea he will just steal the TV. Its up to him to be clean and let me tell you from experience its not easy practically the hardest thing i had to do. Good luck
he hit it.gotta tough love him before he kills himself.everyone enabled me one way or another.i'd wake up sick as hell,not a penny in my pocket but by noon i had at least a hundred to get off on.like magic.if my mother didn't threaten to call the cops when she found i robbed the whole house,if my wife didn't kick me out in the street and said she'd been fuckin another dude after 20yrs together,if my friends didn't turn me away i'd be fucking dead right now.no doubt.this is just the begining of the fun.wait'll the real shit starts happening.your car,her shit,your shit,scams,you name it.that's when you'll wanna just kill him.i did alotta good people really grimy.
only thing i couldn't do was snitch and did time over it too even tho the shit wasn't even mine.you don't know how far this kid'll go to get out of a jam.being sick,scared,locked up makes a young mother fucker do stupid shit.all of a sudden your door gets kicked in and they play"guess what we found" whether gear or dope that he planted.get him out now.i know it's hard but goin to his casket lookin at his body then his family and then the guilt will make you nuts.trust me on that if anything.tough love brother,tough fuckin love.he'll thank you in one way or another...