She claims its so called anxiety but I've never seen it she fucking seems like all she does us fall asleep fuking passes out all the time. She's been Doing them for awhile getting them from a doctor but lately shell run out then ask me to give her cash so she can buy them from a girlfriend she has, so its becoming issue. When i bring it up she gets defenceive. After all the drama i just had helping a friend with a drug problem its bs she doesn't need them I'm getting so tierd of her and this shit. She's always down depressed and sleeping but it only started when she started going over board on these pills. I'm about to split over this shit i notice when she gets low she starts to freak the fuck out. So what would u all do she claims there us no issue so even when its brought up she gets to tripping and shit. She's a bitch when she is on them then but all nice cause she's forgotten how she was actting fuking knodded out and shit the shit changes her so much.ive said id leave if she doesn't stop but she hasent and i don't want to but wtf. I don't feel there us nothing wrong with catching a buzz but she stage fukd up. Any ideas? She's not gona do any rehab or anything so that's out.